Chapter 5

*************Nash's POV Thoughts **************************

I knew Cherry didn't want to get bullied by those girls , I wanted to sit by her so they won't say or do anything . I heard in the loud speaker "Nash Grier please come to the office Nash Grier " Really at this time ? 

She looked at me , "Don't worry I'll be back " I said to her and left .

I walked quickly to the office but I saw someone there , Greg , He saw me with a angry look in his eyes . I got scared that guy was huge he was 6'4 and was buff . He can toward me . I didn't do nothing but just stand there . Greg picked me up ! and said "Faggots should be locked up " and put me in a locker and locked me in their ! 

**********************Cherry's POV & thoughts ****************************

As soon as Nash left , they all got up and went to sit all around me . 

" Awwh Cherry has a boyfriend  but I don't even know why?" a girl named Katty said.

" You really thinks he likes you ? your not even worth anything , your just ugly thats why nobody has ever asked you out ? " said Kimberley 

I thought about what she said , she was right no body has asked me out .......

"Why you guys even brothering me ? all because I fought your "Best friend " you have to ALL hate me ?" I told them all.

" Listen if you mess with on of use , your going to get messed up by all of use " Another one of them said. 

"That's right " Chelsea said. Gosh I want to punch her in the mouth . 

************************* Nash POV & Thoughts ****************************************

"Hey any body there ?!" I said. for 5 minutes. "Help I'm stuck " .

I heard footsteps ..... "Hello ?" A guys voice said . It was Cam!!!

"Hey Cam help me I'm stuck " I said to him .

" Alright I'll help you " he said. and opened the locker and got me out . "Nash who did this to you ?" 

"It's okay don't worry " I said so he wouldn't have to face Greg .

"No I need to know " Cameron said in a serious face . 

" Cameron please can we forget about it , thats all I ask to make me feel better " I said to him .

He put his hand on my shoulder " Alright I won't ask anymore questions " He smiled .

"Why are you in the Halls " i asked .

" I use the bathroom every time I go to math " Cameron said.

"Oh well I have to go bro bye " I said and walked .

I arrived to the office , "Are you Nash Grier " A lady said as I walked in . 

"Yes I am " I said.

"We have your mom on the phone " She said. Great mom what is important now . I grabbed the phone she said if I can walk to Hayes school and walk home with him home since she can't pick both of use home today . "Okay mom I will bye " I hanged up . 

Left and saw Acacia in the office sitting down she waved at me . I waved back . Wonder why she was in the office as I walked . I forgot about Cherry so I ran to Spanish !