Ireland McCall

After school was over the girls and I jumped into my truck and went over to Scott's to see how his sister is settleing in. We pulled up and I got out and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Mallisa answered the door. "At least one of you kids knock." She said as she let me in. I walked upstairs and knocked on Ireland's door. "Come in!" I hear her call through the door. I walk in and say, "The girls and I wanted to know if you wanted to go shopping with us?" I ask hopefully. "Sure, just let me grab my purse and i'll be ready." She answered smiling slightly. I give her a small smile in return. She grabs her purse and we get in my truck and go to the mall. I turned on the raideo and one of my favorite songs came in and I just had to sing with it.At this point Nobody had heared me sing until now.

Your not sure that you love me, but your not sure enough to let me go. Baby it ain't fair you know to keep me hangin' 'round. You say you don't want to hurt me, dont want to see my tears, then why are you still standing here just watching me drown.

Its alright i'll be fine, don't worry bout' this heart of mine, just, take your love and hit the road, there's nothing you can do or say your just gonna break my heart anyway, so just leave the peices when you go.

You can drag out the heart ache, Baby you can make it quick, really get it over with and just let me move on. Dont conseren yourself with this mess you left me, I can clean it up you see just long as your gone.

And its alright i'll be fine, don't worry bout' this heart of mine, Just take your love and hit the road. There's nothing you can do or say your just going to break my heart anyway. So just leave the pieces when you go.

Your not making up your mind, its killing me and waisting time, i need so much more than that, Yeah, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Leave the pieces when you go. Oh, yeah. Leave the pieces when you go.

After the song went off i turned and saw everyone looking at me with their jaws dropped.