After the prank...

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" My brother and Isaac yell at the same time while Scott, the girls and I were laughing. "You have to admit, that was a good one." Scott said inbetween laughs. "Was it because it gave us a minor heart attack?" Isaac asked. "Why would you care if anything happened to me? You promissed that you would keep contact, but what do I get? The first time i ever get a boyfriend you stopped talking to me! So why do you care?" I damanded asweres from Isaac. He looked at the ground guilty before walking out of the room. Then Scott and Stiles shake their heads. "You'll understand one day." Scott said as they walked out. Then the girls looked confused until Caroline got an idea on what they were talking about. "I think they-" I cut her off by covering her mouth. "Tell me after they leave." I whisper. Then we hear a knock at my door. "Hey Niki, we are going over to Scott's for our meeting, I'll fill you in on it later." He said walking downstairs and out to his jeep. When I hear it crank I walk over to the window and make sure all three leave, When they're out of site i motion for them to continue. "I think they were talking about Isaac liking you." Caroling concluded. "No, he does not like me, we used to be best friends until he started to ignor me." I say seriously. "You said he stopped talking to you after you got your first boyfriend, and the way he looks at you is like no one else in the world could compare to you, He gets nevous when your around him i can smell it." Caroline said giving me the 'you know im right' look. I plop backwards onto my bed and mumble, "Why me?" "I saw the way he looks at you too, it was like the way Jeremy looked at Bonnie before they started dating." she said looking at me. I looked at them with a kill me now look. "Sorry but it's the truth." Caroline said shrugging.  "The truth sucks." I mutter under my breath.

The next day I woke up on the floor spralled out. I got up and saw the girls asleep on my bed, And I went to my closet and changed into new clothes and then i went into the bathroom and Fixed my hair for my first day of school. I wake up the girls and make them get dressed."Why do we have to go to school also?" Caroline griped as she fixed her hair. "Because I dont want to be alone with them today, i need my girls with me."