The alfa witch. (an Teen wolf/ Vampire Diaries love story)

So after lydia sugested twenty questions we all moved into the living room trying to deturman who will ask me the first question. In the end my brother one by annoying everyone including me. "Did you meet any hot modles our age with low dating standereds?" He asks making my stiffle a laugh. "Trust me Stiles, you do not want to date any of those brats." i say laughing at the end. One girl was so rude to me after i joined the agency that she spilled coffee and soda all over my ne shirt. "Well ok then." He retorts."My turn!! Did you date any one while you was there?" My bestfriend ,Lydia , Asks me. "Not really." i say hiding my blush remembering Klous. "Who was it?" She impasently asked me. "His name was Niklous Mikaelson and he was french and british, he has killer dimples too." i say smiling just thinking about him. Then isaac gits up and storms outside into the woods. "Whats his problem?" I ask everyone. "I dont know, he's been acting wierd sense you got here." Scott answers me. "Well how about we all watch a movie." Lydia suggestes. "You can pick, I'm going to go get Isaac." I tell them as i walk out the door. "Isaac!" I yell as i enter the woods. I keep walking until i heard a growl behind me. "Isaac if that is you i wouldn't growl at me."I say so low im not even sure if he heard me. I turned around and see isaac passed out and with huge gashes in his chest. "No, Oh Isaac." I say with tears brimming in my eyes. I run over to his side and held my hands over his wounds and began to use my magic to heal him. A light comes out of my hands and he begins to heal. "Isaac please dont leave me!" i plead with tears. When the wounds heal i sit there and wait for him to wake up. "I knew you werent human!!!" Peter exclaims from behind me. My eyes widen and i turn around to glare at him, "Did you do this to him?" i damanded.  "No but i know who did." He replied in a taunting way. I let out a low growl and my eyes turned red. "Your a alfa?" He askes me. I jusst growl in return. "uh, Scott get  stiles to calm down his sister!" he yelled at thr air. "WHy the hell would my sister need to calm do-" he stopped when he saw my face way wolfed out. "H-how?" he askes me.