First day back to school.....

"Lets go!" I yelled up the stairs for them to come down. "Ok, ok were coming!" I hear caroline grumble. We all grab our backpaks and jump into my black Dodge ram 1500. What can i say? I love trucks! When we pulled up, people began staring at us as we parked and got out to walk to the office. We walked into the offics and was greated by a nice office lady smilling at us. "You three must be Nicole, Caroline, and Elana?" She asked for us to verify our identaties. "Yes m'am." I aswered for us. "Here are your sceduels! I hope you have a Nice year here!" She replied. When we walked out I saw another girl walk in there. She looks familiar.... My mind thought. "Hey, do you know her?" I ask Lydia as i walked up nest to her, making her jump and gasp. "Dont do that!!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I smirk at her resonse. "Do you know her?" I repeat pointing at the girl in the office. "No, she's new here too." She replies simply. Then she turned around and my eyes widened. "IRELAND!!!!" I Screamed running and gave her a hug. "Wow, niki i didn't know you lived here!" She said hugging me back. When we pulled apart i saw the whole school Staring at us four new girls. "Don't you people have better things to do?!" I say rather loudly making every one speed walk to get there books and get to class exept the gang, who were all laughing at our Class mates. "Now I know she still has her temper!" I hear Cora mumble. "I heared that!" I say walking to my new locker to get my books and stuff put up. Ireland, Elana, Caroline, and I all have our lockers right next to each other. After we get out stuff we Each follow a person from the gang who has home room with us. I had to follow Stiles and Scott. Oh, Joy!!! I thought sarcasticly.  I roll my eyes and enter the room causing whispers to erupt. The the teacher, whom i am asooming to be Mr. Harris, walks in. "Alright class, take aseat and Shutup, that includes you Stiles!" He said glaring at everyone in the room exept me, who was standing by the door waiting for him to place me. "As you all know we have a new student, Nicole Stilinski. I just hope that unlike her brother she knows how to be quiet." He says glaring at stiles. I bite my bottom lip trying to not laugh at him. "Make her fill welcome!" He said before turning to me. "Take a seat Next to Lydia, Lydia raise your hand." He then looked at her as she rose her hand. He must not know that i am lydia's best friend. I thought to myself. Well this is going to be an interresting class.