Another stilinski The Alfa Witch. (Isaac Lahey love story)

I step off the plane and walk over to the luggage and waited for my bags. I had to keep on a disguise to keep guys and some women from freaking out over the one and only Nicole Stilinski. I'm coming home as promised. I find my bags and begin to look around for my dad. The sheriff. I look until I spot him and my ADHD brother. I walk over to them and take off my disguise, The fact that they are facing the other way makes it even better so I can scare them, I tackle Stiles from behind and gave him a hug and found that my dad thought it was hilarious that he was brought Down by a girl half his weight. That's right I'm the same hight as Stiles, the hight of 5'11". "I missed you baby bro." I speak and a British accent is in my voice instead of American. After 5 years of being in Britain I got to come home. "I missed you too big sista" Stiles replies. " Hey dad." I great normally and hug him. "How come I got tackled and he didn't?" Stiles says pouting. "Because he's our dad and is the sheriff and has enough stress without me tackling him and probably hurting him when he's the one who pits food on the table and you don't, you just go to high school." I retort. "I'm glad that one of you is responsible and appreciates what I do." my dad says smiling at us. "Hey I can be responsible!" Stiles say affinded. "I'll believe that when pigs fly." my dad replies sarcastically. "Thank you for agreeing that Stiles is irresponsible." I reply. "Well kiddos we have to get you two home so I can get back to work." My dad says putting a hand on my shoulder and Stiles shoulder. "ok, Stiles will you help me with my bags?" I ask. "Ok." Stiles replies. I could have got them my self but I don't want them to know that I'm stronger than humanly possible. We grab my stuff and put it in the back of Stiles jeep and drive home. I grab three bags and walk to the front door that my dad opened for me. "Thanks." I say. I walk up stairs and put my bags on the floor next to my bed. I go downstairs and out to the jeep again and grabbed the rest of my bags. I put the on my bedroom floor next to the bed. "Hey, do you want to go to Scott's with me?"Stiles starts,"he doesn't know that your here and I want to surprise him." "sure I'll go, I missed scott too." I reply. We go down and out to the jeep. We jump in and Stiles drives to Scott's. Or as I used to call him Scooby.

"Wait here, I'm going to-" I cut him off." No I'm going with so you can kiss my arse." "Language!" He says back. I get out of the vehicle and walk up to the door. I smell more wolf's. I also smell a hunter and a banshee. I knock on the door and Scooby answers it. "Hey Scooby!" I say and hug him. he hugs back while glaring at my brother and says,"it's good to see you too nicki." We pull apart and  me and Stiles walk in. When I look in the kitchen I see Darek Hale, Cora Hale, Lydia Martin, Allison Argent, Isaac Lahey, Boyd, Erica, and Peter Hale. Soon as I see Cora and Lydia I scream and hug them both. "Lyds, Coco!" I yell using their nicknames I gave them. "Nicki!!!" They scream together and we run and his dramatically. When we pull apart I look at the boys to see them all gapping with their mouths Slightly ajar and their eyes open wide. What's wrong with them? Is there something on my Floral dress that falls mid thigh or my two inch Brown heels or my brown leather jacket? "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" ask acting dramatic and grab a spoon to look at my reflection. That's when Scooby and Stiles walking and see a Confused as Hell Allison, a laughing Lydia and Cora And Erica, Me look ing at my reflection dramatically ,and four shocked faces. They see the four guys staring at me and look at me for answers. "What has these three laughing, and those four gapping and Allison confused?" Scott asked me. "I just walked into the room and hugged Lyds and Coco and when I pulled apart I noticed them staring so I got confused and thought there was something on my face so I grabbed a spoon to see what it was and now I see there is nothing on my face so I'm confused as well." I reply. "Mabey it's because your my famous sister that all four of them think is hot and don't forget to mention that Your a friggin model." Stiles retorts sarcasticly. " Don't you get that tone with me mister, I can go back to England just as fast as I got here." I reply in a authority tone. That's when I heard Isaac reply, "Is that really you nicki?" "No I'm a narnian!" I reply sarcastically. That caused everyone to laugh. "I was being serious!" I reply making everyone laugh harder and gasp for air. That's when Melissa walked in confused to why everyone was laughing then her eyes landed on me. SHe widened her eyes as I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "Hey Melissa!" I say to her. "Wow, nicki, now i see why all the teenage boys have posters of you all over their walls." she replies and then she walked back into the living room. "Ok, ok I'm done laughing." Darek said. Everyone stopped what they were doing an  looked at Darek. "How did she get you to laugh?" Cora asked. Darek looked at us with wide eyes. "I don't know." he replies. Everyones gaze turned to me and darek just looked dumb-folded.
I look at everyone like they're crazy. "Take a picture it'lllast longer." i say rolling my eyes.
"Who peed in your cheerios this morning?" Jack-ass peter asks me sarcasticly. "Why dont you go look int the mirror kitty-cat" I say knowing that he hates that nick name. Me and cora have been best-friends sense we were in dipers and i stayed with her sometimes so i knew which of his buttons to push. He glares at everyone trying to hide a laugh,"My name is Peter and i would for you to not annoy me with that as soon as you get here." peter says 'daring me to call him that one more time way'. "But kitty-cat i thought you were more fun than Darrek, dont be the party pooper like your nephew!" I say while fake puoting, knowing i just said something wrong. "Why do you and Cora insist on calling me that!" he exclaims but then stalks out of the room. "Wow, who knew that you could annoy him without him ripping you head off." Isaac exclaims in a joking manner. "So? what do you guys want to do?" i ask breaking the awkward-ness vibe from people staring at me. "how about twenty questions sense we all have to catch up?" Lydia offered. So she's the bannshee. That must make Allison the hunter and everyone else the Wolves. "Sure, that sounds fun." i say trying to see if any one smells the suppernatural vibe i have had going on sense i got bit two years ago.