nipped

Now this story is not your average love story. There is no hero to sweep the girl off her feet, no good guy who kills the villian and gets the girl. No. In fact this love story is between the villian and the victim. so beware before you read, the plot will twist at every turn, hearts will be broken and lives will be spared. Keep in mind that even the strongest of hearts in the end.. will always kneel.

The lead in our story is 17, year old draca. draca is your typical senior in high school. She has a mane of long blond hair that only contends with a lion, some would say if thor had a sister she would be the spitting image. The night our story unfolds draca is coming home from a jam sesh with her best friend.

I looked up at the sky, tonight the air was extreemly crisp and the smell of cig smoke from the local bars made my nose itch. My mother always told me never to walk the street of Portland Oregon late at night. She was always worried that some group of hippies would come and steal me away. I trudged through the street , my long skirt picking up all the nasty things the people of the day had left behind. I always had a strong love for the night, i felt like that was where my heart could be the safest. I am the type of girl who fell for the bad guys, the ones with black hair and blue eyes, the ones no one could trust. I never knew that on this night, walking the streets i would find the definiton of a villian.

I spotted him on the curb , looking rather sad and dreary. He was adorned with leather and golden tints. At first glance one would think he was the spiting image of a young Snape.. I walked strait past him and as i did i caught a nose full of a devine odor. I kept walking, not wanting to get kidnapped. Soon i forgot about him, but then when i rounded the corrner i saw him again, but this time he was against a wall, just standing and waiting. The first thing i really noticed were his deep green eyes that tore through your soul. In that instant i saw a blue light and i lost my balence and fell to the ground. The last words i heard were whispered in my ears "lovely draca, in the end you will always kneel to me" and then my world went black.