Chapter Twenty-Three: Netflix and...Well You Know

Truthfully, it started mostly friendly. We sat on the couch together, no to close but not too far. We talked and comment about what the movie, Clarke getting us some snacks too. It was all very comfortable, and for probably at least half the movie that was how it stayed. Slowly, without exactly realising it though, we had started to inch closer. To get to the snacks on Clarke's lap I had to lie myself across the couch so my head was closer to Clarke's shoulder. Then once we had eaten everything I didn't move so we were just sitting close together. Which was awkward for a little while and that was weird considering we had gotten as close as two people could get, physically that is.

The awkwardness didn't last though. Clarke started to move his hands around. He put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it back and forth slowly, starting with small movements but eventually getting further and further up my thigh. I knew he could tell it was turning me on.

"Are you sure seeing me with Alicia didn't bother you?" Clarke suddenly asked.

I felt my libido shrivel up. "Yes, I'm sure. Why are you still asking about that?"

"I was.... just thinking," Clarke shrugged, turning his head towards me.

"Thinking?" I said confused. "That's not weird at all right now."

"Oh, no, not like that," Clarke said, taking his hand off my thigh. "I mean, yes kind of. For the cameras I have to pretend, hug her, hold her hand, and kiss her and all. Then other than good PR I get nothing out of it. Honestly, Rory, if this hadn't of happened I think I would've gone crazy. Those fake kisses with Alicia are not enough to get me through."

I couldn't tell if he was trying to get a rise out of me or if it was his way of even thanking me. It reminded me of what Kieran had said to me about Clarke using me to keep himself from becoming that bad boy again. Right now, I knew I didn't want to talk about this anymore though. In one quick movement, that surprised the hell out of Clarke, I lifted myself up and put my leg over Clarke to face him and then straddle him. I pushed my hands around Clarke's neck to hold myself there as Clarke moved his hands around my waist.

"So I bet she doesn't kiss you like this?"

Before Clarke could speak I got my lips down to him, forming a slowly burning kiss. I brushed my tongue against his, making sure to tease him with my lips too and keep each movement slow and sexual. I also made sure to run my fingers through his hair and ever so slightly grind my hips up on him. I pulled away slowly and moved to see his face which was now had an expression of awe and lust.

"No, she definitely doesn't," Clarke promised.

"Or does this."

I moved my head back towards him but instead of going to his lips I went for his neck. I wanted to tease him and remind him I was the one who could give him this right now. So I used noy only my lips, but using my teeth to nibble on his skin, and probably eventually giving him a hickey. I didn't do this for too long though as I wanted him to start to feel good but not take him there, not yet. So I moved my body back to see his face again which was still in awe, and he was breathing a bit heavier.

"Nope, not that either," Clarke whispered. He was now moving his hands up and down my body. He was definitely getting turned on.

I started to fiddle with the buttons on his shirt, slowly undoing them one by one. He was still moving his hands on me as I undid his shirt but was closely watching me as I went on. I was definitely in control of this whole situation and I liked it. Usually it feels like Clarke was in control and took dominance and I didn't mind that, I liked it. At the same time though I really liked watching Clarke being submissive.