Chapter 10: Cell's Revenge

Gohan's P.O.V

I had enough of watching Cell murder all of those innocent people!

Angry, I stood up and was about to go face the deadly android but was held back. I looked down to see Tania tightly gripping my arm.

"You can't go! Did you see what he did to all those people?!" She says with worry in her dark brown eyes.

She's worried about me...

It surprised me that she actually was worried about me. Just a while ago, she seemed very angry but now it looks like she got over whatever I did to make her act that way.

"Don't worry, i'll be back!" I promise while smiling.

"No Gohan! That monster said that he was much stronger this time! I heard you say that you killed him once, but as you can see he's still alive!" Tania argues as she still held onto my arm.

She really is stubborn..

I listened to what Yamcha said to her.

You're wrong, Yamcha! Cell is insanely powerful! I'm not sure i'll be able to defeat him this time. Father, what would you do?

"Well if you're going Gohan, i'm coming with you!" Tania then says.

Immediately, I turned back around, changing my attitude along with it.

"No, you're staying here Tania! It's too dangerous for you to come with us!" I refuse.

There was no way I was going to let her come along. What if things went south? Tania could be killed! I don't want that to ever happen. She's too important to me! She has to live!

She continued to try and talk me out of it. I didn't listen and gently pulled her against me then securely wrapped her in my arms.

"I care about you Tania, I don't want you to get hurt. Please stay here for me, okay?"

"But... I don't want you to get hurt either." She replies, surprising me a bit.

However, I grinned widely when she hugged me back. I felt the desire to protect her at that exact moment.

"Alright love birds, if you can even remember, Cell's back!" Krillin reminds us with annoyance in his voice.

"We're not love birds!" Tania yells.

I cocked my head to the side thinking that she'll get in a bad mood all over again.

She's pretty scary when she has her spatula and frying pan out like mom...

"Why is it so hard for you to admit you're in love?" Krillin questions her.

I saw that she was blushing which made me look away slightly blushing a little too.

Tania...

"Okay, lets get going before Cell starts killing even more defenseless people!" I snap out of my daydreaming state.

I waved to Tania then raced to the area where Cell said he would be. The others followed closely behind.

~~~~~

Upon arriving at the city that was massacred, we descended to the ground, on the lookout for Cell's ki immediately.

"Hello Gohan, it's been a long time." A cold dark voice says.

I turned around to see the very same android I had killed three years ago.

"Cell! Why are you here?! I thought I got rid of you for good!" I spat while clenching my fist.