**BONUS CHAPTER**-7

A/N- This takes place during GohNia's/GohTan's/GoTa's first date (I think this is their ship name idk lol) Enjoy :) please vote and comment!
************************************
      -Tania's Desire-

I lean back on the bench I was sitting on with Wisheater on my lap. Gohan had just excused himself to the restroom and I was feeling anxious.

"What do I do, Wisheater?" I shift in my seat, "We've been here for a while and I still haven't confessed my feelings."

"I thought you already told the guy you love him?" My sword replies.

I have a memory of when I thought Gohan died against Cell and the time I cried after he woke up from his strange coma ordeal.

"What I meant was... How can I ask him to be more than just friends...? Like boyfriend wise."

"Thornkin let it all out! You should do the same." Wisheater suggests with a casual tone.

I swing my tail back and forth nervously and press the teddy bear Gohan gave to me close to my chest.

"Well I'm not Thornkin!"

"You're right. Thornkin was smooth with the ladies."

"You're rude." I tell Wisheater to which it simply ignored me.

As I was about to say another word, Gohan came out the restroom and stood next to me.

"Sorry for the wait. I hope I didn't take too long."

"Y-You didn't." I blush and look away from the guy.

He chuckled, "That's good. Let's get on another ride, Tania."

"Yeah okay!" I immediately strap Wisheater behind my back and stand up with the teddy bear in hand, "This time, lets get on that cups ride!"

"The one where you sit in a cup and it spins?"

"Yeah that one!"

Gohan smiles and walks forward, I do the same and stayed by his side. As we walked, I notice some women smiling at the demi-saiyan and whispering. One even waved at him and said hi. Being as nice as he is, Gohan did the same.

This was okay at first but once it started happening often, I got annoyed.

Why do they keep gazing at my guy like that? Can't they tell he's not interested?

When we finally got onto the cup ride, the employee who was supposed to check on the safety of the passengers kept flirting with my date.

"My, how well dressed you are." She says with a smile. Her eyes were green and her hair was long, straight, and blonde. She looked to be sixteen.

Gohan rubbed his head, "Thanks."

The woman then touched Gohan's shoulder and upper arm, "I hope your very comfortable in this cup. It's not everyday a man with a physique as nice as yours rides on these."

"I think he's fine, ma'am!" I lowly grunt, "Please start the ride."

Unfortunately, the lady didn't wanna listen to me and kept feeling up on Gohan. From the looks of it, Gohan wasn't aware that she was making a move on him. This irritated me.

"So why don't you visit here more often? A woman like me would love to hang out with such a handsome man as yourself."

A vein throbbed on my temple.

"This place is really fun." Gohan responds, "But I don't know if-"

Suddenly, the woman pulls at Gohan's arm, "C'mon, it'll be fun!"