**BONUS CHAPTER**-9

A/N- BEFORE YOU READ THIS:
This chapter is not like ANY of my other ones. This chapter is rated M.

You guys wanted me to write this soooooooooooooo bad and omg I didn't want to 😭😭 cause I don't wanna write about dbz characters I grew up with doing stuff like this. Especially Gohan *cringes really hard* that's the home boy not the fuck boy 😂 so this is very strange and uncomfortable and you guys are perverts lmao but I love you guys so much so here you go.

*cringes again* Gohan's like... my best friend to me *cringes again*

Anyway, this is meant for older teens 16-17 and of course adults 18+. If you're any younger than 16, please don't read but if you do, that's on you. Also, this is my first lemon so please get that it probably won't be great. Without further ado...

************************************
      -Mirai Gohan x Mirai Tania-

"G-Gohan..." Tania softly spoked as the demi-saiyan gently sucked and nibbled on her neck as he held her close to him, "W-What're you doing?"

"I'm sorry but... I can't help myself..." Gohan replied as he took in Tania's scent.

She smells... so good...

Gently, he brought the woman even closer to him as he then brought his lips to her's again. His hands rubbed up and down her spine, soothing her. Gohan entered his tongue through Tania's mouth and easily dominated her tongue as she was too shy to truly respond to his advances.

Soon, he pulled away and once more gazed at the woman's large and firm breasts. Oh how he wanted to caress them... His eyes then flickered back to her only to have her look away. She could feel herself becoming moist. Meanwhile, Gohan blushed at how shy the girl was being.

"Tania..." He mumbled as his heart began picking up speed, "I-"

"Gohan... just please... don't be rough... with me..." Tania whispered sweetly; her eyes made contact with Gohan's before looking away again.

"You mean you're okay about this?!" The hybrid's eyes widened.

Tania shyly nodded.

"So... is it all right for me to touch this?"

Gohan was itching to squeeze the woman's lovely sets. With a soft nod from Tania, Gohan hungrily but softly placed his hand on her left breast then nibbled on her ear as well. Soon he pulled down Tania's nightgown straps and pressed his palm against her now naked breasts.

"So soft..."

"G-Gohan... ah..." The saiyan moaned as Gohan fondled her.

Both their faces felt as though it were on fire but their desire for one another only grew stronger. Gohan slowly backed Tania into a wall and continued making out with her before directing his attention to her now hardened nipples. He poked them and teased them for a while before seductively sucking on them.

"Kyah!" Tania placed her hand on Gohan's head, "D-Don't.... if you keep doing that I'll... go crazy..."

Gohan stopped for a second but quickly continued showing the other breast attention as well.

'They're so good... I love them!' He thought as he started to bite gently.

Tania moaned at the intense feeling she got from Gohan biting. It felt so good but was embarrassing as well. She couldn't believe how into it he was.