Chapter 6: Seven Months Later

"God damn it, Jordan! Just let me help you." Blame said taking the bags from my hands. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you can do everything for me, Blame!" I said carefully lowering myself onto the couch. "Maybe this why you liked me because I'm so independent just like you. Most women would want the male to do literally everything for them." He said putting the groceries away. "Well, I prefer my independence and I don't like people waiting on my every need." I said rolling my eyes. "Shit.... I forgot to get the fruit for that meal you wanted." He sighed. "It's fine... We can get it tomorrow or something." "No... I'll run back and pick it up quick. See ya in thirty." He said grabbing his keys and leaving the apartment. With this opportunity I went to Blame's computer and pulled up the Skype app. I pulled up Beef's contact and dialed it. Finally, he picked up. When he did I was shocked. I didn't see Beef's face, but I sure as hell saw Etho's.

Etho's POV

"Hey Beef! You're getting a call from Blame!" I yelled to my friend who was in the kitchen. "Yeah, just answer it!" He yelled back. I clicked the accept button and waited for it to connect. When the face cam popped up I was expecting Blame's face, but instead I got my girlfriend's face. "JORDAN?!?!?" I yelled to her. Her face had a look of shock and fear when I had yelled. "Ummmm.... BYE!" She said ending the call. I raced down to the kitchen and began to yell at Beef. "WHAT THE FUCK, BEEF!!!!" I yelled. "Ummmmmm.... That wasn't Blame... Was it?" He said quietly. "No, it sure as hell wasn't! Explain to me why the fuck she's in Boston at Blame's place." I yelled another phrase at him. "Etho.... I need to talk to both of you, because..... Jordan's pregnant.... And it's not your child."

Hey peoples!!!! I wanted to refer from using POVs in this story, but at this point it feels like it is needed. Also, I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I am. (I'm still considering Etho beating up Blame.) until next time! PEACE OUT!