Chapter 1: Welcome!

The door opened and eyes fell on me. "Jordan!" "Welcome, Guy! I mean girl!" "Hey Jordan." "Hello Jordan!" I heard four voices say. One voice was missing and that was BTC's. "Hey guys!!!" I said greeting the four who had gotten up to greet me. "Come, come! Join us!" Rob said pulling me from Etho. I looked back at Etho pleading for rescue, but he just laughed and followed. "Man, can't believe I'm meeting thee Etho's girlfriend and new Mindcracker!" Pause said shoving a beer in my direction. I took it graciously as I felt the need for some numbness right now. "BTC, I know you prefer not to drink but you can talk, guy!" Guude said pushing BTC a bit. "What now? Oh, hey Jordan." He said putting down his phone. "So, Jordan first Minecon?" Arkas asked. "Third actually. If you remember the younger blonde version of me." I said taking a sip of cold beer. "Wait! You were that quirky girl at the party for the last two years?" Pause said clearly recalling me from the past. "Yup, I'm the quirky drunk girl! It's in the past though and I've changed a lot since then." I said with a smile. "I was told the Mindcrackers where here?" A new voice said. We all turned our heads to see two new comers. "Beef! And Kurt!" "Welcome, guys!" We all said as they laughed. "How was your trip!" Pause said. "Okay... Long but okay." Beef said. "Same here!" Kurt said over excited. "Ready for the pre party?" Rob asked all of us. "Well, I know I am!" Pause said. "Jordan and I second that." Etho said and I nodded. "Pre party? Get drunk before the actually drunkness?" BTC said from his muteness. "Yeah, and I think I'm ready for some drinking." Beef said. "I can say the same." Kurt said agreeing with the rest of us. "Why the hell not? I'm ready." BTC said. "Yay, BTC going to join!" Pause yelled splashing some beer on Rob. "Hey watch your drink, Pause!" Rob yelled wiping beer off his face. I laughed. I finally was warming up to the group and getting used to these people. "Hey Rob?" Pause said elbowing Rob. "What Pause?" Rob said shoving his elbow back. "Let's go get some Dominos! Let's go get some Dominos!" Pause yelled. Both of them jumped up and ran out of the room to go get some Dominos. "I have a feeling every time we're together we will be eating Dominos..." I said with a confused face. "Well, that's Rob and Pause for you!!!" Etho said said elbowing me. "I'll be back, I'm going to my room for a second to grab something." BTC said standing up from the couch. "Actually, Etho can I get your room key I left my phone in your room." I asked Etho who pretty much just gave it to me with no arguments. I followed BTC out of the room and to the elevator. "You didn't actually leave your phone in your boyfriend's room, did you?" He questioned me with the why you following me face. "No I didn't..." I said. "Then why did you leave?" "Well, I wanted to ask you why your aren't talking. Well, a lot, your aren't talking a lot." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well, reasons that I prefer not to share...." He said crossing his arms. "Come on!!! Tell me!" I said yanking on his arms. "Hold still! If you really want to know stop moving around." I stopped and stood still in front of him. Before I could reject his lips were placed on mine. At first it was shock and anger I felt, but then I melted into the kiss. When our lips broke he said, "I like you, and I'm jealous of Etho because he got you first." He said just as the elevator door opened. He stepped out and before the door closed, he turned around and smiled. I couldn't help but smile at him as well.