Chapter 2: Betrayal

I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. I couldn't believe BTC liked me. I couldn't believe anything right now. The elevator door opened and walked back to the room. "Got my phone!" I said holding up my phone as the guys laughed. I handed Etho the room key and smiled. "Hey Jordan!" Someone new said to me. "Oh, Hey Doc!" I said just noticing him. "So, are we ready to kick this party up just a notch???" Rob questioned all of us. "I got Grey Goose!!!" Pause yelled pulling out two bottles of the vodka, Grey Goose. "I feel a drinking game is neccesary.." Rob said. "Guy, its not like we're playing a video game were its easiest to play them damn drinking games." Guude said taking a drink of some kind of mixed drink. "Who ever said we couldn't do shot competions?" BTC said returning from his room. "Shot glasses will be neccesary and we only have a few." Arkas commented. "Whoever said we had a few?" BTC said pulling out about twenty shot glasses from a bag. "I always come prepared for this stuff." He said smiling.

Just hours later my veins were filled with grey goose vodka and a few other alcoholic liquids. My mind was blurry. I had no thought process I only did. "Let me take you back to your room. You need to rest." Someone said to me. I felt strong hands support me as I was lead back upstairs. We walked through the hallway and stopped at a room that wasn't mine. It was BTC's.... I don't remember anything after that.... It's all a blur of the past or whatever time it was.