Chapter 3: I Didn't Want This...

The next morning I woke up to my own bed in my hotel room. The night before was blurred, I barely remember a thing. I stood up and went to the bathroom to prepare myself for today's events. I showered and put my Mindcrack shirt on along with dark blue skinny jeans and converse. I put little make up on after this. I stepped out of the bathroom and checked the time. "Shiitake mushrooms!!!!! I needed to help set the panel up this morning with Guude!!!!" I yelled. I scrambled finding my bag, phone, room key, and other things I needed. I exited my room and ran to the elevator.

Time Skip!

I stepped into the panel room. At the end stood Guude, Wes, and Beef. "Hey!" Guude yelled. "Sorry I'm late! I woke up late." I said running to meet them. "It doesn't matter. I need you to get all the tech stuff set up with Wes. Sadly to say, you know more about that than any of us." Guude said. "Okay, anything in particular? Details are nice you know." I said to Guude unsure of how he wanted everything set up. "Wes can run you through are set up and you should be able to do with that what you will." He said turning to Beef now. "Well, what's are set up, Wes?" I asked him. "Well, I'll stand behind you with the questions and such and you guys will sit at this long table. That part of the set up will be easy. We need to set up a way to stream the panel live as well. Also we need to set up a sound system to play the various clips and such." He said. "I'll see what I can do!"

Time skip far far ahead.....

I had felt nauseous for the past week or so. I thought at first I might have been nervous at Minecon, but even after it continued. The functions my body was suppose to do, wasn't going on. I dreaded the thought of what went through my head, but I knew I had to find out. This wasn't an act. I wasn't cosplaying or anything of that sort. I went to the check out line and purchased it. I purchased it. I need to know. I don't want to know, but I need to. I went home and took it. Waited what felt like forever. I checked it. Positive....