Blame the Child: A Mindcrack Fanfic

I strolled in through the front door of the hotel with a great big smile. I dragged my suitcase behind me as I went to the front desk to get my room key and such. The women gave me the key and smiling said, "have a nice stay!" I walked quickly to the elevator and pressed the number of my floor. The elevator jerked and I was heading up. When the doors opened, I walked down the hallway and to room 321. I used my key allowing my access to the hotel room I was staying in. There I threw down my bags and opened my laptop. Logging into Skype I found Etho online.

Jordan: Wht room are u in???

Etho: room 312

Jordan: be there in a jiff!

I closed my computer gently. I grabbed my purse and walked out into the hallway heading towards Etho's room. When I got there I knocked on the door. The door was opened by a man with platinum blonde hair that hung in his face. "Well, hello beautiful! Come in!" He said opening the door wider for me. I walked in gracefully and sat on one of the beds. "You all by your lonesome here?" I questioned with curiosity. "Well, maybe Beef will stay with me but till then I'm a lonely man." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Such a shame... Do you know if anyone else is here?" I asked him figuring he would know. "Guude, Pause, BTC, Rob, and I think Arkas are here." He said frowning just a bit. "Well, should we go meet them or something?" "Oh! That's right! We have a room rented out just for us where the guys should be. Let's go and I also can show you around." Etho said grabbing my hand and yanking me from the bed. I ran close behind him as he took off to this room. When we got there I realized that I had never met these guys before. "Nervous?" Etho asked me. "No.... Not at all." I said with a little quiver in my voice. "Well, now introducing you to Mindcrack!"