Looking For Something Dumb To Do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROXSI'S P.O.V.

I woke up at 3:00 pm for some reason and decided to get up. Nobody was there, not even Patrick. i walk to the table and saw a note the read...

" Roxsi,

I gave Pete your songs and he really liked them so were at the stuido here recording them for our newist album ' Infinty on high'. ill be home at 4:00 so help your self to some food in the fridge and i'll see you later. call me if anything goes wrong. talk to you later.

love you!,

Patrick XOXOXO

P.s. i got a surpirse for you when I get home ;) "

To be honest i was both scared and excited. Excited cuse there gonna be using MY songs for there new album and scared cause i had no idea what Patrick had instore for me. Oh well, i bet it cant be that bad, right? Anyways as i put the note down i look around the intire bus and decided to look out the window. But it was im possible cause Popparizza were there like manicacs! Like, do you ever leave them alone? Bsides wanting look around i decided to look around the bus. i opened the cabinite that was there under the flat screen T.V. and saw what i couldnt believe my eyes on.

"Holy. Shit" i say as my jaw dropped. the have what seem to be an endless amount to video games i looked through it and saw they had a couple systems Xbox, Play station 1;2; and 3, wii, and Ds's. I was in video game heaven! i looked at the games and saw they had rock band , Mortle combate, and call of duty. i wanted to plat Rock band first. i created my player and pick a song. i picked a song and began to sing it.

" Hello there, the angle from my night mare the shadow in the background of the morge. the unsuspecting victem of darkness in the vally we can live like Jack and Sally if we want. Were you can always find me and we'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends, we'll wish this never ends" i was pretty proud i was hitting all the notes and stuff. i was impressed. after i finished the song i kind of missed Patrick... but then i thought,

" i wonder how hard it is to sing and play guitair?" so i got a microphone stand and the guitair and picked a song. i picked a random song and was actually really good at it. I hit all the high notes, and did everything correct. "Pft, I'm ready to be a rock star, " I said as I saw how well I played it.

I played Call Of Duty for the next hour until I realized it was 4:04. "Patrick's gonna be here any minute," I said standing up to take a shower. My fingers were tired from playing all that hour so I tried to massage them. I got out of the shower to see Patrick standing there. "Hey," I said smiling. "Hey Roxsi," he said leaning in for a kiss. The kiss got a little heated up because next thing I knew I was up against a wall, being kissed passionately. A little tongue was being used as I ran my hands through his hair. Someone cleared their throat, and that caught our attention. Joe stood behind us, akwardly standing there. Guilt was like an anchor, dragging me down.

"You guys are blocking the bathroom door, please, get a room," Joe said, trying to make it aound funny, but I could hear the hurt in his voice. Patrick didn't hear it, so he just smiled and nodded, taking my hand and leading me to the bunk area. "Uh, I'm gonna let you get changed. If you need any help, just tell me," he said winking akwardly, which made me giggle.

I dressed in a blue T-shirt that said 42 on it, some shorts, and boots. I walked out to see Patrick sitting on the couch. "Hey, where's everyone?" He looked at me with a smile and said, "Joe and Andy went to the movies, Pete and Rachel are off on a date. So we have the all to ourselves, and I can show you my surprise later." I smiled. "So you wanna watch a movie?" I nodded and sat on his lap, resting my head on his chest. He turned on the tv and searched for a good action movie. We got bored halfway through the movie and he asked what I did today. "I played video games. " "Really?" "Yeah, " I said looking up at him. He was smiling sweetly at me, and I couldn't resist myself so my lips crashed on his. Our lips moved in sync and it was sweet. He readjusted me so he was holding me and had a hand om my cheek the whole time.