The 5 Year Old Traped In All Of Us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROXSI'S P.O.V.

"OMG ROXIE!!!!!!!!! I WON! I WON!" Says my best friend Rachael.

"DUDE, I CAN'T EVEN WATCH DOCTOR WHO WITHOUT YOU BOTHERING ME!!!" I yell at her.

"STOP WATCHING THAT AND LISTEN TO ME IT VARY IMPORTENT!!!!!!!!! IT'S ABOUT FALL OUT BOY!!!!"

"Oh, okay I like that band. The lead singer sings nice... NOW WHAT?"

"OKAY, okay, rember that contest I told you about. Ya know, the one where if your the 100th person to enter you win two tickets to see FALL OUT BOY live in concert and get a meet in greet with them."

"YOU WON THE CONCERT?!?!?! OMG CONGRAULATIONS RACH!!!! WHO ARE YOU TAKING WITH YOU?"

"Well, I was hoping you could come?"

"Rach, you know I don't go out , much-"

"EXACTLY WHY COME ON ROXSI PLEASE!!!!"

".........Okay fine. BUT JUST THIS ONCE AND THAT'S IT.....GOT IT"

"CROSS MY HEART!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, when is it?' I asked

"TODAY SO GET READY NOW!!!!!!!" She yelled and ran off to her room

I roll my eyes and turn off the T.V. and go to my room to put my skinny jeans, my blue converse with red and black checkered lasses, and a Riot Fest shirt and a green plald shirt over it. I put my glasses on and blackhat and look at my red hair and fixed my hat then out of no where Racheal comes up to me and starts to laugh.

"OMG YOU LOOK LIKE PATRICK AND I LOOK LIKE PETE!!! HAHAHAHA"

"We do, don't we Hahaha oh well lets get going."

"CAN WE HERE 'TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE'?!?!?!"

"AW I wanted to here 'From under the cork tree' though"

"I LIKE THAT ONE I'LL GO GRAB IT" says Rachael and ran to her room to grab here CD. Ever since she heard about this concert she would not stop talking about it. Every day was Fall Out Boy this and Fall Out Boy that. I liked the band cause it has some good songs but I wasn't a crazed fan unlike Ms.FOB over there. I finally herd foot steps going down the stairs and I saw her jumping holding the CD case.

"ARE EXCITED OR WHAT?!?!?!" She asked

"Sometimes I think your a 5 year old traped inside the body of a 26 year old. You know that right?"

"YA, , I know got everything?"

"Ya, do yo?"

"YERP! LETS GO BEFORE ITS TO LATE" She says while pulling my hand.

"WAIT ABOUT THE TICKETS?THE PASSES?"

"THERE IN MY POCKET NOW COME ON!" She yells we get in the car she instently puts on the album, put it in High, gets the ticket and passes to go back stage, gives mine to me, and smells hers. I look at her for a long while.

"When your a Fall Out Boy fan like me, you will understand what I just did right now"

"I'm pretty sure I dont wan't to know.... now can we go? I'm acctully excited to see them in concert!" I say with a smile

"Thats the spirte now hows my eye liner?"

"Fine, NOW COME ON!!"

"Oh, right, FALLOUT BOY HERE WE COME" and we finnaly leave the drive way.