Replacing My Heart With Another Liver So I Can Drink More And Care Less.

Roxsi's P O.V.~

So few weeks past. The band merch job Rachael and I have. Good news, Rachael and Pete decided they want to go out so, well, there going out. There really cute together. Pete is writing more songs , he thinks its because of Rachael, and I've been helping him. I'm pretty good, I guess. I'm still single, and I'm kind of sad. Joe decided he wants to get into the dating scene also Andy so Pete, Rachael, Patrick, and I have been helping them. Andy is dating a girl named Ashley and Joe is dating a girl named Maggie. I try telling Patrick to go out and get a girl but he said he's waiting for this one girl to be ready to date him. I wonder who that girl is. Like really, I'm super curious. I don't think I will ever find out.

We went to New York and I saw something about the Army and I thought of joining. Something to make my dad proud. I told Rachael and she said these exact same words, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! MY BEST FRIEND IS NOT GOING OUT THERE RISKING HER LIFE FOR HER COUNTRY!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING SAFER LIKE WRITE SONG LYRICS AND MUSIC. YOUR GOOD AT THAT!!!! Roxanne, I know you want to do something for your dad, but not like this. I KNOW your dad, my dad and him were best friends and was in combat with each other. Don't do this, you could die." But Rachael doesn't get it, I'm willing to take that sacrifice for my country and for my dad. This stuff is making me go crazy. I think I'm gonna go take a walk or something.

As I get off the tour bus I here someone scream, "ROXSI, WAIT LET ME COME WITH YOU!!!" It was Patrick of course. I turned around and wait for him to walk by me. He smiled his smile and I gave him a week smile. He stopped walking and asked me if I was okay. " Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff that's all." I said "Like what?" he asked. I gave him a long look and sat in a bench near by, as well did he. I took a deep breath and looked up fixed my hat and began to tell him the story of my little sad life.

"When I was a little girl l, my dad was in the Army. He would come home when ever he could just to see me and my mom. My mom died of Cancer when I was only 3 and my Dad re-married when I was 4. Melissa was my step mom. I don't like to cuss but she was a bitch. I hated her. When my dad left I felt like Cinderella always cleaning after her and her two daughters Allie and Eleanor. She abused me and called me terrible names along with her kids and cheat on my dad with other men. She told me 'If I ever told my dad, she will kill me and him.' I always feared for my life. I secretly sent notes to my dad telling him what was going on. He told me ' on the fourth visit he would take her out to dinner and divorce her.' So the last time I saw him it was the third visit. I remember it so well. A week later Rachael's dad, my dad best friend and comrade in war, came to my house and told me the news. It was on a April afternoon and it was rainy. I cried for hours I took my little stuffed Donatello (TMNT) and hold it close to me. I was a big fan of them, especially Donatello, my dad got me that at a fair. I miss him so much Patrick, this is why I wanna join the war. For my dad."

Patrick gave me a long look and then grabbed my hand. I looked up and cleaned my face from the tears in my eyes. Then he said, "I know how your feeling. But, its gonna get better. I promise. Just trust me, okay? I know you might not feel the same way about me but....." Then he stands up and grabs my hand then says, "Come on, I wanna show you something" we walked to park were a big cork tree was. We sat under it and I felt a little at peace. Then Patrick looked at me and said, This is my favorite type of tree." he smiled. "I had one when i was younger, i would go to my back yard and sit under it. It helped me through every thing. I begged Pete to put the tittle of our third album to be called 'from under the cork tree' so ya....." Patrick is a simple guy. I- I think i like him.  More then that... I think I love him..... well, it could be love. I don't know..... Then Patrick said something off guard, "Roxanne, I think I'm in love with you....."

TO BE CONTIUED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.............

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUNGBLOODS!!!!!!!!!!! We are super sorry for this chapter being late and all, we had a large writer block, but as you can see, we got it down packed..... so sorry its short and sucky, but yeah, shit happens. well, love yalls. BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!! ~Leiana& Jasmine.