I(Almost)Slept With Someone InFOBAnd All I Got Was A Song Written About Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROXIS'S P.O.V~

We all went home (Well the bus) and i was pretty proud that Patrick and I we're "A Thing". Once we got on the bus i passed Joe and Andy who we're stuck on "video game mode" and laid down on a bed not caring who's bed it was. Patrick came near me and laid down next to me. "I'm guessing your tired?" he said with a giggle. "Mmmhmm, I'm as tried as a dog" I said still cuddling the pillow.Patrick, started kissing me on the neck and i giggled. "Patrick stop, im too tired." i said while giggling like a weirdo. "I can't i love you way to much!" he said while continuing to kiss my neck. "Ha ha well i love you more!" I say but i overpower him and pin him down on the bed and start to kiss his neck. "Nope, impossible! I loved you the first time i met you!" He said while laughing. " I fell in love with you when Rachael wouldn't stop talking about you and Fall Out Boy and made listen to 'From Under The Cork Tree" a billion times! i remember every song from that album!" i said still kissing his neck.

He finally over powered up me and still laughing i gave up, he kissed me all over and our hats fell off, still laughing his kisses became closer to my mouth and finally to my mouth. He stopped my laughing and we, well, started making out. I tangled my fingers in his hair and smiled. But then, someone started wobbling the knob on the door. We stopped the kiss and looked at the door. we grabbed our hats and got up and acted like we were doing something. Andy came in with a smile, " Hey, you guys wanna go to a bar?" Said Andy. Me and Patrick agreed and we walked out of the room hand and hand. Joe looked our hands and starts to walk away with a mad look on his face."Hey, do you know what's up with Joe?" I asked Pete. he shrugs and so did Rachael.

We walked out of the Bus but then Pete face palms him self, "Shit! i forgot! Our manager wanted me to start writing songs for our new album and i told him i would start tonight! Ugh, you guys go without me, i got some writing to do." He said as he kissed Rachael on the cheek and begin to walk into the bus, i grabbed his hand and he looked at me, "Let me do it Pete!" i said with a huge grin on my face. "Oh Roxsi, you don't have to, its not your responsibility. You should have fun-" "Come on Pete, let me try and if its good and you like it, i will buy you 3 boxes of Pizza from Pizza hut!" I said with a serious look on my face.

He started to laughed thinking i was joking but then after that he saw my face, "Your not joking?" he asked "I NEVER joke around when it comes to pizza, Pete. Let me do this." i said with a vary serious face. "You got your self a deal." He said. "I'll stay with her just to be on the safe side"Said Patrick. "Patrick, you don't have too, i don't want to ruin your fun." I said with a sympathetic look. " I rather make sure your okay then go get drunk ha ha" I smiled at him, i love him so much, he's the best boyfriend ever. "Patrick, your the best!" i said while putting my arms around him and kissing him. we finished the kiss and everyone was pretty grossed out, except Andy and Joe.

Andy was surprised cause he never knew " We'll tell you later" said Rachael. Joe just looked pissed off in all, I'm super worried about him. " Okay, well you love birds have fun writing songs and what not,and Roxanne" i looked over to Pete, "Make sure those pizzas are pepperoni" said Pete while putting his arms around Rachael and squinting eyes. "i promise ha ha now go have fun i have work to do!" i said waved them good bye and started to walk inside with Patrick. "Okay, now let me get a note book so i can start." I said while going through my bag. i feel someone grab my waist and pull me to the couch. "HOLY SMOKES!!!!" I yelled as Patrick was the one who grabbed me and tickling me. "PATRICK, STOP! I HAVE TO WORK ON THE SONG!" i yelled with laughter "NO!" he laughed with me he turned me around and stared to tickle me even more.

I was laughing like a manic and finally over powered him tackled him "NOW LET ME FINISH THIS SONG OR I WILL KISS YOU TO DEATH!" I yelled. He gave me devilish smile, "What's stopping ya? Go right ahead, Make my day" He said in a low voice "Your such a a freaking sexy ass hole." I said and my mouth collided with his. He smiled during the kiss and we got up from the floor, not stopping the motion of the kiss, and he picked me up and I put my legs around him. Holding me still we made out way to the bed room. "Wait, Patrick I cant, we can't, i promised Pete we would finish his songs." i said. He made a sad face and big puppy dog eyes "I promise after i finish we could... have fun" I said with a smile. he smiled as well and agreed by one last kiss. "Im gonna need your help, too." I said while grabbing my note book "Sure what ever makes this faster! Let me grab my guitar" He replayed while running