The Life (After) The Party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROXSI'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning felling good as usual because I am a morning person I wake up to see i'm in a only a tang top and my underpants (A/N: Okay I said underpants cause I dont feel confortable saying panties cause I feel werid all the time I don't know im a child at heart ~Leiana) I looked for my phone and saw I had a message from Joe. Hey, Wanna hang out later? I smiled and replied Yeah, What time and where? Can Rach come too? I got up and put on some diffrent clothes. I heard a beep and went to check my phone. Sure. How about Starbucks near the venue from past night around 9 AM. Rach can come too. Can the guys come? I smiled and replied yes. I was excited. I really wanted to see them again. They made me feel good inside, not trying to be weird and all, but they do! I go to Rachales room and as I predictied she was asleep and cause she is not a morning person this was the perfect time to wake her up.

"HEY RACHEAL! WAKE UP! JOE WANTS TO HANG OUT AT STAR BUCKS WITH THE GUYS COME ON WOMAN...You'll get to see Pete!" Isaid to her. She instently got up, her clothing was on and shoes and everything on "PETE AND ANDY ARE GONNA BE THERE?!?!" " YA?!?! When I said ' THE GUYS ARE GONNA BE THERE' I mean 'THE GUYS ARE GONNA BE THERE'!"

She flipped out of bed got up, brushed her teeth and did here hair and other stufff then came out whereing a black tang top with jean color short shorts, and her black vans. I wore a green shirt with black skinny jeans and my Nike with a truker hat that I got at a gassstation in Nabraska that said "Im A Boss" Its my favorite one I got to admit to that. "Roxsi why do you always were hats when you have a cute outfit on" Rach asked me while she was putting on her eye linner "Dude, you know I alwaysed loved hats the first time we met in pre-K I was whereing a hat" I said to her. She rolled her eyes and fixed her hair once more in the mirror grabed her stuff, as well did I, And we left to Star Bucks....

~LATER @ STAR BUCKS~

I was kind of nervous but I was still excited. After Rachel and I ordered our drinks we sat at one of the tables in the corner. "So you excited to see Pete . . ." I said as I looked around. Joe and the guys were no where to be seen. "YEAH!!! I mean , yes. Yes I am." She tried to sound classy and crossed her legs and put one of her hand over the other like a snotty princess. I laughed. "So are you excited to see PATRICK!?" She asked poking my side. "Come on. I know you like him." I hit her arm. "I DON'T like him. He's a good guy but . . . I just want to be friends. You know?" "Yeah. But you don't like him a little bit?" She said it with a squiky voice. She had a hopeful face. "Okay . . . I like him a little bit. But come on. He wouldn't want to date a nobody. Anyway I'm not looking for a relationship. " She nodded."Your not a loser. Your my best friend and if I was Patrick I would deff-." Just then Joe walked in. "Hey!!" Joe said as he walked in. He gave me and Rachel a hug. "HI JOE!" I said. We sat down. "Pete and Andy will be here in a few minutes. They said they're on the way. And Patrick is parking the car. " I nodded. "So Joe how's it going?" "Oh great. Pete's already got a new song. Maybe after the tour we may have a new album out. Maybe. It all depends on Pete and his motivation. " I smiled. "That's great."

Just then Patrick walked in. He looked around and I waved at him. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I was very happy to see him. He walked towards us. "Hey Roxanne! Hi Racheal!" He said as he sat. "Hello Patrick, " Rachel said, I just waved. He sat next to me and I kind of liked that. "So Roxanne, what's your job?" Asked Patrick. "I work at a radio station, I'm trying to get a job as a talk show host. I get paid well." "Oh, that's awesome," said Andy as he sat next to us followed by Pete.

Rachel's eyes sparkled. "Hey Andy. Hi Pete." She was smiling big. "Hey Rachel, " said Andy and Pete. They were also smiling big. "Hi Roxanne. " I waved furiously. "Hi Andy! Hi Pete!" I said.After we got our drinks we talked a little about the tour."So how's the tour going?" I asked. "Oh let me tell you something crazy that happened!" Said Pete. "When we were about to leave I was walking in front of a venue and one girl ran up to me with A Fever You Can't Sweat Out album. She was yelling 'Brendon sign my album will you!' And I stood there awkwardly and told her I wasn't Brendon but she insisted I was. So after arguning about my identity for a moment I signed her album and took a picture with her. She still thinks I'm Brendon. " I laughed. "You and Brendan look nothing alike." The rest og the guys agreed. Pete shrugged. "I don't know why she thought I was Brendon but she thought I was Brendon."