Calm Before the Storm (Poly!BBS x Freader)

Again, requested by @Purplepuma11

People: Evan, Jonathan, Luke, Ryan, Jaren, John, Scotty, Anthony, Tyler, Craig, Lui, David, Marcel, Bryce, Brock, Brian, Freader.

BOI, 4452 WORDS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Third Person~

Nine of the sixteen males living in the apartment sat in their heist room. Evan sat at the head of the table, Jaren on his left, Luke on his right. John sat next to Jaren, arranging the chairs so he could rest his head in the other males lap, and Jaren played with the blonds waves. Craig and Scotty sat closer to the other end, switching between the notes each other had. Anthony had his back against Marcel's shoulder, propping his arm against his stomach as he read. Marcel flipped lazily through the papers he had in front of him. Lui sat at the computer, hacking other gangs data bases and downloading any new useful information about them. They had to stay on top of these annoying 'infestations', or else things would grow to a size they couldn't control.

Lui sighed as he finally broke the fire wall keeping him out of a relatively large gangs data base. And immediately sat upright as the new information came to screen. He pushed from the desk, rolling the chair right towards the table, and Evan. He repeatedly tapped his shoulder until Evan finally turned to him.

"Dude," he started as explanation, "that gang that's been getting worryingly big? They got a rookie." Evan gave him his full attention now. "No specific information except their address." Evan tossed his folder onto the table and walked over to the monitors, scrolling through the stuff that Lui found.

It was a decent neighbourhood that this newbie lived in. No super rich dicks, just medium class houses and people. They lived a semi-luxury free life. And we're relatively close to one another.

"Any clue if there are cameras in the area?" Evan questioned, turning to the older. Lui nodded.

"I'm certain that some of the houses do have cameras inside them as well. We could try and access both." Evan waved his hand.

"We'll get on it within a week or so. Let's pay attention to the other gangs first. If this new kid is a rookie, then they'll be easy to deal with." Lui rolled back into the desk and printed all the information he could before moving on. He stuffed it into a folder and tossed it onto the table for people to read later.

Evans mind focused on one thing. Who is this rookie?

~*^•^*~

It's been a week and a few days. No new information came in from that groups data base about the rookie. So, they were trying to get into the cameras to check them out.

Lui ran the protocols to hack the system. He's been at the computer for a full hour and a half. These cameras had oddly tight fire walls. But he didn't pay attention to them as the final code went through.

Evan, who was leaning in a chair and reading with his legs on the table, looked up when he heard the faint ding as the systems were now under their control. He stood and walked to the monitor, leaning on Lui's shoulder, resting his head on the others.

Lui sorted through the cameras, hoping that the house they were looking for actually had the cameras. Twelve street cameras and five sets of home security cameras later, they found their target. And we're utterly surprised to find a girl of no more than twenty-two sitting in the home, reading.

"When you said they got a new rookie, I was expecting a buff male, not this fragile looking girl." Evan muttered. But he wasn't wrong. The girl did seem soft. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, medium cheekbones, small lips and (E/C) down turned eyes that just radiated her vulnerability. She was decent with body weight and a small bust, but didn't have any apparent muscle. She had a decently long torso, and long legs. But she was obviously shorter than Lui, who was the shortest of their group.