Hybrid Hassle (Poly!BBS x Mreader) part 2

Prompt: none.

People: Evan, Jonathan, Luke, Tyler, Ryan, Brock, Brian, Bryce, Lui, Marcel, David, Craig, Meader.

Sorry if I forgot someone. Too many people to remember. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*Your POV*~

I jolted awake, feeling my back pressing against a cold metal table. My wings were unfurled and strapped down. So were my arms and legs. I looked over my body as fear spread through me. My heart started pounding as I realized I was in some kind of infirmary. Syringes lay unused on a try beside me. I started having trouble breathing. My chest killed. I felt like I was going to puke. I... I was having an anxiety attack. I started thrashing against my restraints. My wings, I couldn't feel. They were fully numb.

I jerked my left arm up and felt it move against my force. The restraint started tearing. With another powerful yank, my arm tore out of the restraint. Unfortunately, I sent the tray that was holding the medical supplies tumbling over with a loud crash. I reached my arm back and started fumbling with the restraint on the base of my left wing. I unbuckled the restraint and tried to fold my wing into my body. Only to find that it fell limp behind my back as I turned over to remove the right buckle.

I froze, hearing feet pounding down a hallway outside the room I was in. I looked to the door to see a dark skinned male standing in the doorway. Several scents wafted past him from the hallway. The scents calmed my pounding heart. I stared into his dark brown eyes. His scent wafted towards me as he closed the door behind him. It was animal like. I couldn't remember where I recognized the scent from. He started to walk towards me. I let out a warning growl. He put his hands up.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said. "I'm just coming to remove the rest of your restraints. We needed to hold you down while I worked on you." I looked down at my body, just realizing it. Every open wound had been stitched or bandaged. Including my numb wings. My tail went between my legs as I realized he used that as a distraction to get closer. He had a syringe in his hand. I tried to shy away at the sight of it.

"It's just to counter act what I had injected into your wings. They will be sore once the drug wears off." I stared at him for a second before revealing my arm for him to inject me. I felt the needle and liquid go in, before the restraints on
my wings and wrist were removed. He moved down to my legs next. I looked around the sterile room. Items were strewn across every counter, the room being crammed with medical equipment. The male at my feet looked to me, a smile spreading across his face. "I'm Marcel. The 'doctor' of the group." I froze when he said 'group'. I never was comfortable around other people, considering what I had gone through.

The abuse that I had dealt with was absolutely terrifying. Worst of all, I would be locked in a dirty cellar at the end of the day by several people. I turned back to Marcel. I flinched as he extended a hand to me. He pulled back a little, a small frown spreading across his features now. He came to my side.

"Let's get you washed up before we meet the others, ok?" I nodded and tried to stand, nearly collapsing with a yelp the second I was on my feet. Luckily, Marcel was quick enough to react, grabbing me. He sat me back down. "Should of mentioned. One of your ankles are sprained. Whoops ." This time, he wrapped one of my arms around his shoulders. My wings were dragging behind me. He led me out of the infirmary room. The scents from before were much stronger. I could make out a few of them. A dog, chicken and something maybe like a rabbit.

We crossed the hallway and he walked me into a bathroom. Leaning me up against the vanity, he turned on the water. I looked down at my body, at the bandages that he started to remove as the bath filled.

"So," He started, "mind telling me your name?" I stared past his head.

"(Y/N)." Came my hoarse voice. He nodded then went silent. He moved onto the bandages on my wings. The feeling in them was returning, and I could already tell that they would be worse then sore. Once the bandages were off them, I lazily curled them into my body, to the best of my ability. Marcel left the room, saying he would grab me some new clothes. I stripped out of what remained on my body and limped to the tub. I slowly lowered myself into the hot water. I lowered my wings in a lot slower then my body. I could feel the fur on my tail get heavy from the water.