The Sequel (Official Announcement)

I have gotten many comments and requests for a sequel to this story and I am so happy to announce that the sequel is currently in the writing process! I am so excited to share the news that the sequel will be titled Nerd Goes Solo and is coming soon!

Before I upload the first chapter to the sequel, I will only be publishing it once Boy Meets Nerd reaches 500 Views. It doesn't matter if you read it twenty times or tell twenty people to read it just as long as this story reaches 500 views and then I will upload the first chapter of the sequel.

I also want to announce that the storyline is almost complete and the cover is edited and ready to go! I hope to have the story finished by the time the first book reaches the number of views so that way I can upload a chapter every other day instead of every few days like I did with this story.

I'm so happy about all the votes, comments and reads Boy Meets Nerd has gotten since I started it and you guys mean the world to me! Just know that your comments and votes Do Not go ignored! It makes me smile so much knowing that you guys love the story and I hope you will continue to love it as the story progresses in Nerd Goes Solo!

Once again, thanks so much to my followers and the other people that just randomly stumbled upon this story and took the time to read the first few lines. I love you guys to Pluto and back!