Chapter Eleven

A/N: Just a little reminder!

Mate = boyfriend/girlfriend/partner 

"I want to mate with you" = "I want to make you mine"

Mating = dating/in a relationship

Bond/Bonded = husband or wife/married

And now, enjoy!^^

*

Chapter Eleven

Brendon looked at his reflection in the mirror, wondering if the white shirt he was wearing looked okay with his golden brown skin. He bit his lip and then took the shirt off and decided to go with the black silk button up and a pair of sky blue jeans so he looked partly casual but at the same time sexy and slightly formal.

Besides, his sisters used to say how the black shirts he always wore made his jade eyes pop. He bit his lip at the thought of them before quickly shaking his head and instantly thinking of something else, or rather, someone else, that someone being Spencer.

His entire being filled with warmth and he smiled at the thought of his mate. Brendon’s mated before, he was in no way inexperienced. His first mate was a beautiful omega when he was in high school but when they graduated, they’d parted ways. He’d left his home town, Serai while she’d remained behind. They’d broken up on good terms, mutually agreeing that a long distance relationship wouldn’t work.

In college he’d mated another omega, a male this time but that had barely lasted a year because the guy had changed a lot about himself because he was desperate for a relationship, so when Brendon found out he’d been dating a robot basically, he’d ended things with the guy. After that, he’d tried dating an alpha but the stress and fear and emotional trauma was too much. They didn’t last more than two dates.

And now – after dancing around Spencer for god knows how long – they were finally dating. It was his first time dating a beta like himself but it was also refreshing because when he’d initially been dating Sarah – the omega in high school – and Jeff – the omega in college – he’d been found lacking during their heats because he was missing a certain anatomy. During an omega’s heat, only being knotted could truly help with subsiding the cramps and desperation – sure, sex without a knot helped but a knotting would feel so much better. So Brendon was left feeling inadequate in the bedroom – it was so bad that Jeff had to sometimes go to a knotting institution just to get through his heat in one piece because he hated using toys – like most omegas, he found the act of pleasing himself during his heat degrading.

As for the alpha he’d tried to date – he flushed at the memory – Brendon had reached a point in his life where he’d gotten curious about knotting. Okay, maybe not curious. He’d actually wanted it. Badly.

He’d actually gone out and bought himself an alpha dildo that came complete with an inflatable knot and fake liquids to mimic the act completely; he’d had the most intense orgasm of his life. Of course, he’d had to wear a butt plug and keep preparing and stretching himself for a nearly a week long because he knew betas couldn’t normally take an alpha’s knot, but in the end, it was worth it.

But after that orgasm, he’d felt so fucking guilty and disgusted with himself. He’d ended up emptying all the contents of his stomach into the toilet and threw the offending piece of silicone in the trash. For days after that, he still felt unclean and like he was betraying the memory of his mother and sisters. He had near panic-attacks and had to resume visits to his therapist.