joey gallo

"joey just do it man," joey's teammates said as we were all getting ready to head home after todays game.

"it's not that easy guys." i could hear joey sigh from all the way outside the door. i wondering what they are talking about, i thought to myself.

"sure it is. just tell her you love her." tell who he loves her? joey loves someone and it's probably not me.

why in the world would my best friend have a crush on me. that would be so funny. haha oh goodness.

"what do you like about her, man?"

"she's beautiful. the way she lights up a room when she walks into it. her eyes are perfect. she is perfect. just everything about her." w-what

"just say something like this, emily," ME," since the day i met you i've been in love with you. in my eyes you are perfect. you're the only one for me and the only one i want. then ask her on a date. don't sound too cheesy though."

i push open the doors revealing the team standing their lockers. i heard some sudden ooh's and a bunch of people throwing in a few glances here and there.

"ready joey?" i question grabbing his bag for him.

"yeah let's go."

______________

"joey," i look over at him while he's eyes are fixed on the road.

"emily," he says taking them off for a second.

"i heard everything."

"w-what? w-what do you mean?"

"i love you too. i have for a very long time now. the reason i've never dated a guy. i've been waiting for you. for the joey gallo to ask me out on a date. i always told myself to stop waiting because i knew you never liked me but i guess i was wrong. i love you too joey." we pulled into the driveway and joey unbuckled my seatbelt along with his, running around his car and opening my door. he grabbed me and carried me up the stairs to his place.

he finally put me down on his bed, placing kisses along my jawline down to my neck.

"will you go on a date with me beautiful?"

"of course handsome,"