Part 2 : Adjusting there

Over the next few days i learnt how to live there. clary and i hang around a lot sometimes with jace or without him tris and katniss are best friends and so are hermione and annabeth .Clary and i wel .. we are good friends . the working is normal wake up go to ur job come back have fun go down to sleep . but it is not easy i am scared to death for the fact that i am not able to see anybody's number. i did not tell any one about my power i don't no what will everyone will say but i should adjust and then tell anyone . 

CLARY'S P.O.V 

jem is nice. i like hanging around her ofcours Jace doesn't . he thinks i m hanging around her more then him ofcourse not i love him more then anything else in the whole world.

JEM"S P.O.V 

WHAT THE HELL !?!?!? i hate isabelle . today is monday every 1st monday of every month we have anual month meeting to sort out any issues that are occuring. she said why doesn't jem gets a partner everyone has . everybody didn't agree but yes majority of them did which means i am getting a new roomie. i literally stomped out of the hall and went to sit in the eden gardens . around half an later clary found me and came to sit beside me she said" getting a partner isn't so bad" . "u don't understand clary all my life i have spent weary of affection od anybody i am not comfartable with people instead i feel trapped i won't be able to survive with a partner" my voice rising with every word. 

clary got angry "no need to shout on me i didn't vote in favor .' "did you do anything to stop it" i retorted  "u no what jem i am going i can't take this anymore u getting pissed of at every  single thing " and with that she got up and went . and btw she shouted back ur roomie's name is "Jake Vale ". 

JAKE VALE that name was familiar but i couldn't place a connection .

when i entered my room something was different there was sumbody on my bed "who are you i asked " i asked cautiously standing near the door. 

"hi jem its me JAKE VALE"