Part 4 : Shopping

The pit is a large underground space where there  are food stores, book stores, dresses, shoes. etc . I was 5 min. early  and a nervous wreck ." Sumone's early " and there he is Jake , " I was free so i came" i stammered , i hope he doesnt notice how scared or nervous i m. " Lets 1st go to the electronics store" he says and  starts walking , i shrug and follow.

The store looks very fancy as we enter a blast of noise hits me and i realize its another song Counting stars by one republic i loved that song . As i begun to hum along it i get quite happy and free.  As we reach an asile where its written I-pods, I-pad for sale, a salseperson approachs us he looks familiar like sumone who's a good friend of mine  "Hi i am Caleb prior what would you like to see?"  "Do u guys have an I-pod mini in Black?" Jake asks, "Yes sir " Caleb picks up  a box and takes sumthing square and black with earphones " Here it is " " Thanks we know what to do now you can go " Jake says , Caleb says bye and leaves . We make our way to the cash counter Jake gets it packed and takes out his wallet to pay for it "  No no Jake let me pay for it " Jake looks at me and just says " It's a gift " he pays for it and we go out . We go to Dominos and have pizza there he explains me how to do every thing in my little music hearer. Then we head back to our dominatory.

On the way jake asks me to go the eden gardens and i agree when we reach there he takes out a bedsheet spreads it and sits down so do i . "Jem do you hate me ?" he asks almost sadly, " What no i don't i hate you infact you are nice and you helped me out and all." He looks at me bents and kisses me at first i am blank then a warm feeling spreads from my lips to my heart and then in my body i place my hands on his neck amd his kising grows urgent  and i feel a new feeling love and i love it his hands roam free touching me on my face, making atrail from my face to my stomach . I am on back and he is on top of me careful of not crushing me we pull apart for air and i realize he is beautiful those  eyes are beautiful we kiss again and his hands running over me in wonder when a light shines on us and we pull apart and he says " Guys atleast find a room " and i suck in my breath realising who he is Clary's boyfriend Jace Herondale.