Part 1 : looking for a new home

I walked in the rain feeling miserable that i could'nt save that child. his date was still in my mind 12.1.2012 he was so small not even 2 years old . why ???? why ? was god so cruel.  i couldn't walk any more found a dry cave  and sat down to eat the last of the gronola bars i have left. and curled up in a ball and went to sleep . i woke up just when dawn was breaking it read 4:30 in the morning before i could even get up a wave of dizziness hit me and everything went black.. i woke up feeling some thing crawling on my face it was a spider i swatted him aside and went to bathe in the nearby stream which i saw in the night . after bathing i  begin my journey again wilston wont be too far away spider told me it will take a week at the maximum to reach there it was 4 days a go the day he died 8.12.2011. he was my only friend my only family left ,bieng 2 years younger to me i felt responsible for his death but again his number was there when i had looked a year ago.

2 DAYS LATER 

They have all been nice Clary the red headed girl. Tris smaller then even me . Hermione my docter ending my miserable days and making me feel lighter by talking to me . katniss the quitest of all i like her she seems as if she has seen loss of her loved one more then anyone else has. and then there is isabelle i dont like that bitch calling me a stupid person for fighting with a demon . how would i would have know that he was a demon ? wiilston was a gr8 place these people have made me feel almost relaxed which no one has been able to do for years except for spider . he would have been so happy with me here but alas fate is what i cant change but also fate is what i can read.         

A WEEK LATER 

"Annabeth"the name on everyone's tongue . from what i could get out of clary she was gone on a quest with sumone known as percy and she was due to return today . all of us were in the main hall waiting for jace to come and tell us that they have arrived .  hermione was sitting beside me chewing her  nails ferociously . Annabeth was her bestfriend both of them were the most intelligent people in the whole city.  suddenly Jace came running in " they are there  they are there" . Hermione was the 1st one to run out of the hall i started running also. In a distance i could see a wayv brown head hermione for sure and a blonde head that must be annabeth i started walking to wards them and suddenly sumone grasped my hand from behind i turned around and there were green eyes staring at me "hi' he said "i m percy jackson the best hero in the world " and then he laughed " caught you did't i?" 'shutup seaweed brain ' i turned she was there annabeth with waist length blonde here and grey storm coloured eyes she looked like she was about to karate chop you hi-ya . "hi you must be jem i am annabeth and this is seaweed brain " i replied very quitely and slipped of . i couldn't believe my eyes when evr i wanted i could see a person's death dat but in this case i was lost when i looked into annabeth eyes there was no number at all.