Day 4 - Part 3

Keith's grip on Lance tightened as he came back to the land of the living. He buried his face further into Lance which spawned one thought in Lance's head, which he voiced out loud, "Adorable."

Keith's head snapped up at the comment and gave Lance a glare, whist simultaneously blushing which knocked the effects of said glare down a few pegs. "I'm not adorable," Keith muttered, "you are."

Lance just looked at Keith, adoration for the boy very present, "Glad you think that, cutie," Lance responded with a wink. This just made Keith pout and look away embarrassed.

"So Keith," Lance started, wanting to get straight to the issue he was previously thinking about, "I wanna ask you something."

Keith nodded, "Sure, go ahead". Lance smiled softly and took a deep breath in and out, "I like you and I was wondering if you'd like to possibly be my boyfriend?"

Keith just looked at him blankly as heat started rushing to his face, "You're not messing with me are you?" Keith wanted to check before he replied.

Exasperated Lance replied "W-what? Why would I- who would- No I'm not messing with you!" Lance finally got it out.

"Then yes!" Keith said excitedly, then changed his face to a serious expression with a tone that matched, "I-I mean of course I would love to be your boyfriend Lance. It would be my pleasure."

The change in tone made Lance burst out laughing, his head thrown back. "Gods you're beautiful," Keith said making, Lance's turn to snap his head towards Keith only his face turned bright red.

"S-so are you," Lance stuttered. Keith quickly surged forward and kissed his cheek gently. "Thank you, boyfriend" Keith stressed the boyfriend which made them both blush and fall into one another in a fit of laughter.

Keith stomach suddenly grumbled, "Shit," he cursed, "I forgot to eat, I was so comfy and warm. Damn it". Lance turned and reached down next to his bed and retrieved the plate of space goo he hadn't finished.

"I knew you'd be hungry when I woke up so I brought you some," Lance smiled and gave Keith the plate. "Thank you so much" Keith said earnestly, grabbed the plate and started wolfing the goo down, ignoring the taste as he was so hungry.

YA YEEEEEET IM BACK BBYYYY!

Also have some artwork

I drew the first two back in late 2017The John Lennon was drawn on in June 2019

The John Lennon was drawn on in June 2019

I drew the first two back in late 2017The John Lennon was drawn on in June 2019