Epilouge

The week was over. Money had been exchanged, relationships had changed forever and everyone was back in their rooms.

Well almost everyone. You see Keith had found he couldn't sleep alone now and this really pissed him off. Yes him and Lance were technically together now but they'd mutually agreed that they were going to take it slow. Keith was regretting that decision.

Staring at the ceiling for the 5th night in a row now, Keith was heavily sleep deprived. "For Gods sake why can't I just quiznaking sleep?" He groaned, rolling over again trying to get comfortable to sleep. His brain, however, had other plans. 'Just go to Lance' was one thought, 'You know you just want to snuggle with him, he's all cosy and warm!' Said another. Keith had to agree much to his displeasure, these were his thoughts after all.

Before Keith knew it it was time to get up and out of bed. He was still in his clothes from the day before, and the one before than, and so on and so forth. He strolled out of his room and down to the dining area where, much to his surprise, Lance was already there eating goo and chatting with Hunk.

"Honey," Lance said, breaking his conversation with Hunk and taking in the disheveled, sleep deprived look of his boyfriend, "have you actually slept?" He questioned, concerned.

Unlike Keith, Lance looked radiant. His hair nicely brushed, face spotless and no bags under his eyes. He was also wearing clean clothes. The same couldn't be said for Keith, who looked like death incarnate.

"Of course I have!" Keith yelled, getting defensive. How dare Lance be unaffected. "I've had plenty of sleep!" He was now pouting as Lance stood up and made his was to him.

"Hey pouty baby," Lance said, pulling Keith into a hug, "I know you've not been getting sleep, I can tell by the bags under your eyes." Keith glared at the floor, "Don't call me that," was all he said. "I'll call you whatever I like, honey pie," Lance said putting his forehead to Keith's and giving him a butterfly kiss, which made Keith wrinkle his nose.

Lance pulled away from Keith and turned to Hunk, "I'm gonna take Mr Grumpypants to my room so he'll actually get some well needed sleep," Hunk nodded and laughed at Keith's expression at another one of Lance's pet names. Lance stepped towards the table and grabbed Keith's plate from his place and pulled Keith along with him, passing Pidge as she came into the room, winking at the two of them.

They passed Shiro in the corridor who asked what they were doing and with one look at Keith told them to take the day off, his baby brother looked ready to drop.

Allura and Coran passed them, smirking at eachother. Keith groaned at this, his eyes however were starting to droop.

Lance let go of his hand when they got to his room, he placed the goo on his bed side table. Lance jumped onto his bed and opened his arms for Keith to cuddle him. Keith obliged and breathed in Lance's smell, it was so warm and welcoming, so undeniably Lance.

Keith's eyes dropped close and he let out a sight, he'd finally get some sleep. As he gave into the darkness he heard Lance say, "This is now permanent you idiot," and felt a kiss to his forehead.

All was calm and warm. Surrounded by Lance's heat.

(A/n: that's it.
I couldn't think of the story progressing from where it was so I needed to end it. Well not need, more it seemed appropriate.
Season 8 comes out tomorrow.

It's been an honour flying with you guys!

Maybe I'll write another Klance fanfic but until then. Goodbye,