Day 4 - Part 1

Keith woke in a vice-like grip. His arms were trapped to his sides and his brain going into overdrive as the room was too dark for him to see what was restricting him, that is until he smelt a familiar smell.
Lance.
Keith breathed out a shaky breath as he started to relax again. 'It's only Lance, you're safe' he told himself as his breathing, which he had now just realised was heavy, steadied itself.

Keith said to the room for the lights to turn on dimly and looked up at Lance sleeping peacefully. "God he's adorable when he sleeps, yet hot at the same time!" Keith let out an inhuman sound which startled Lance awake. "Hey gorgeous," Lance said, his voice rough from sleep, winking at Keith causing the latter's face turn a bright pink and both of them to burst out laughing.

"God you're a dork," Keith muttered as he climbed out of the bed, his feet touching the floor making him jump back into Lance's warm, welcoming arms. "Forget it was freezing didn't you?" Lance teased, Keith nodding sheepishly. "I'm gonna get up and pick you up with the duvet covering both of us and we'll head to breakfast, okay?" "Okay!" Keith cheerfully agreed, strange that he was so chipper after he just woke up.

"One, two..." Lance counted as he hauled Keith into his arms, the latter's legs wrapping around his waist and pulling the blanket around them both and he was lifted at the count of "three!". Lance carefully made his way out of his room and towards the dining area.

"Hey ga- guys!" Pidge said groggily, walking in formation with the two, her own blanket wrapped around her shoulders. "How'd you sleep?" She winked at Lance, Keith was oblivious as he was drifting off again on Lance's shoulder furthest from Pidge. "You asked that the other morning as well, and apart from this one being a ball of angst, all was fine" Lance said triumphantly, "also his purrs are adorable as hell!" "It's too early for this much gay" Pidge mumbled as they made their way into the dining area and sitting down. Lance tried to pry Keith out of his arms but Keith was like a Koala, so he gave up and just had him sit in his lap as it was easier.

A/n: They're back omg!
So I definitely haven't watched every Marvel film and defo didn't cry at Infinity War! NO! (Bucky is my fav sue me) it's kinda a short update cos I'm bad at writing in long chapters cos it's hard and I run out of things to write and end up rambling.