Chapter 14: Reconciliation [Smut Warning]

SMUT WARNING!!

True love has a habit of coming back~

When Eliza planned out this date she didn't tell Thomas why she did. As far as he could tell this woman was desperate for love after her boyfriend cheated on her.. maybe she just wanted a good time? He didn't care. Because he just wanted a good time. Eliza had to admit that Thomas Jefferson was extremely charismatic when he asked her out.. but she also had to admit that Alexander was even more charismatic. She still felt somewhat melancholy when she thought of him. While he had cheated on her.. things were different now because of their child. She wanted to mend things even if it took time.

Eliza began to get dressed for her date of fate. She put on a cute, floral, and blue maxi dress, the same one she'd worn on her first date with Alexander all those months ago. She did her hair the exact same way and in her nature, didn't wear make up because she believed that women don't need it to look beautiful. At around 7:30 p.m. she received a knock on her door. She opened it and was greeted by Thomas Jefferson. He looked cunning and sly.
"Good evening milady," Thomas greeted with a smirk as Eliza noticed his eyes trailing up and down her body, "you look lovely tonight.. almost like I could just eat y-" he was cut off by Eliza.
"Thank you can we go now?" She asked eagerly, "I-i don't want to be late.. to our reservation I mean!"
Thomas laughed, "she's desperate for me.." he thought to himself as he held out his hand. Eliza hesitated as she grabbed it and gulped. They began to walk and the moonlight resonated on them. To the normal person walking by this situation would look extremely romantic.. but Eliza didn't want this with Jefferson. She wanted it with Alexander. She was relieved when they made it to their reservation just on time and sat down. She tried her best to keep up small talk with Thomas and she hated every second of it. He was rude, selfish, and open about everything. But it wasn't like Alexander was much better. Eliza laughed to herself about that. Dinner went on and she waited eagerly for him to arrive like she knew he would. She also had taken into account the fact that Alexander could be mad at her or even get into a fight with Thomas.. but she decided that they'd see how it went.
————————————————————
Meanwhile..
Alex was running through the humid summer night to the cafe where Eliza and Thomas were on their date. He was ready to beat him up but he had also thought of all the things he could say to his Eliza to make her want to forgive him. Without her he felt empty. Without her he felt dark. It was almost as if nothing mattered anymore, not his education nor his legacy. It was all meaningless..
As he continued to run through the moonlight he saw his Eliza sitting across from his enemy. Feelings of rage and jealousy filled him as he saw them talking and laughing. Eliza looked happy but at the same time she also looked nervous? She seemed to get tense as Thomas leaned in closer toward her. Like he wanted to kiss her, but every time that happened she'd lean back. Alex stood there looking through the window helplessly. Eliza noticed him there and was hoping he'd walk in. And he did much to Eliza's relief.
"Jefferson what the FUCK are you doing here with my girlfriend?!" Alexander demanded as he ran to their table.
Jefferson stood up, "Well you see Alexander, the lady and I are merely going out as friends after her boyfriend, Well, cheated on her." Jefferson had a smirk across his face like he was enjoying Alexander's suffering.
"You son of a bitch!" Alexander hissed, "you're only taking advantage of her because I fucked up! Get lost!"
Jefferson's smirk disappeared.
"You don't get it.. do you Alexander?" He began as a new cold smile appeared, "Elizabeth is over you now.. why else would she be here with me?"
"That's not true you dumb fuck!" He cried as he felt tears began to stream down his face. Eliza sat there and hid any expression from him. She thought she'd forgiven him.. but facing him seemed so difficult now.
"Are you sure about that Alexander?" Jefferson asked only to make him more angry.
Alex shoved him, making him fall back.
"Is that true.. Eliza?" He asked as he hid his tear-filled face, "Are you really over me?"
Eliza looked up and so did Alexander. Their eyes met for a split second before Eliza looked away. "No.." she replied hesitantly, "i'm not.. but things are still different now.."
"I know.." Alex replied wearily, "things will always be different between us.."
"That's not what I meant.." Eliza looked at the ground.
Alexander grabbed her hand and forced her to look at him.
"Then what did you mean?"
...
...
...
..
.
"I-I.. I-I'm.. pregnant.."

Alex and Thomas froze. Upon hearing that Thomas got up and left, as now he wanted nothing to do with Eliza anymore. "Whore.." he murmured under his breath as he walked away quickly.. Alexander was still frozen before he quickly grabbed Eliza's hand and went in for a kiss. She didn't hold back and she kissed him too.
"I love you Eliza," he began as he squeezed her hand, "d-do you forgive me?"
"Alexander.. I don't know you.. at all."
Alex was discouraged upon hearing this, "but I'd like to. So of course I have forgiven you.. just not completely yet."
She looked him in the eyes as he said, "I understand Eliza. Completely. But the child.. are you sure it's mine?"
Eliza giggled, "who else's would it be?"
Alex looked seriously concerned.. "uhh it could be Jefferson's.."
Eliza began to laugh hysterically now..
"Alex this is the only date I've been with him on. And it was only to get you back!"
They both laughed and kissed for a long time. After a while of sitting in an empty restaurant they got up to leave and chatted as they walked through the moonlight.
"So when did you find out?" Alexander asked as he slipped his hand into Eliza's.
"Around a month.." Eliza replied, "can't you tell? My stomach is bigger than it was before."
Alex smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"Oh Eliza I don't pay attention to that kinda stuff," he responded happily, "but now that you mention it.. I do see it. And well.. I think that You look like a snack."
Eliza laughed, "what's that supposed to mean??"
"It means that you look delicious."
Eliza blushed before she slapped him playfully. "Awww so do you!" And he kissed her hand.
"So when's our little miracle due?" Alex asked eagerly, "I need to make preparations for meeting him or her. And do you know the gender?"
"Woahh Alex slow down!" Eliza replied, "I've only known for a month I haven't been to the doctor yet however so I don't know the due date or the gender."
"Well then we should make and appointment." He said eagerly.
Eliza nodded in agreement. After this they arrived at Eliza's place and Alex kissed her goodnight. It was passionate and Eliza realized how much she missed this. As he turned to leave she cried out, "Wait you don't have to go so soon!" Her voice was seductive and quiet, "I've missed this.. I've missed you. Just come in for a while and we can.. make up for lost time.. if you catch my drift ;))"
Alex didn't oblige for he missed being intimate with Eliza more than almost anything he did with her.
"Not gonna say no to that."

OKAY THIS IS THE PART WITH THE SMUT!!! DONT READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR VIRGIN EYES

She grabbed his arm and they went to Eliza's room. Alexander and Eliza started to kiss passionately on Eliza's bed as their hands wandered down each other. Eliza removed Alexander's shirt as their tongues continued to intertwine. While she did this Alex also removed Eliza's shirt and bra. He began to massage her breasts as she moaned in his mouth. They removed the rest of their clothes and Eliza wrapped her legs around Alex as they continued to kiss. Alex quivered every time Eliza would brush against him.
"Oh fuck Eliza not again." He grunted. Eliza giggled and embraced him in a hug. While this time she didn't move, this was even worse for him. At that point couldn't take it anymore and practically threw Eliza down on their bed. He began to kiss and lick down her body making her moan in pleasure. When he reached her waist he kissed her passionately one more time and grabbed her hands as he entered her. His quick motions made the bed shake as they both moaned. Eliza's voice soothed him and he began to kiss her again. "Alexander. I-I'm close.." she said in between moans and kisses.
"Me too Lizzie," he replied as he continued to thrust, "I love you so much." The passion in his voice and movements made Eliza climax around him and as he felt her tighten around him he met his climax too. They both cuddled as they fell asleep together.
Reconciled.

OKAY SORRY I GOT BACK FROM CAMP ON FRIDAY. IRONICALLY THE CAMP I GOT BACK FROM WAS BIBLE CAMP EVEN THOUGH I'M WRITING THIS. BUT I BELIEVE IT TO BE A FORM OF ART. NOT SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE FIND TO AROUSE THEM. SORRY IF I SCARRED YOU I WONT WRITE ANYMORE SMUT WITHOUT IT BEING SUGGESTED. Thanks for reading I love you 💕💕