Chapter 2

I want you to be all of my tomorrows~

OH MY GOD I AM SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON SORRY
okay here ya go
——————————————————
Angelica's Pov
Honestly, I get why Eliza fell for this guy. He really is everything a girl could want. Well, almost everything at least.. one minute of talking to him and I already felt like an arrogant bitch.. but whatever. I love my sister. Really, but I have weird feelings of affection for this guy. He told me his name, Alexander Hamilton. Not bad. Not bad at all. I feel kinda bad for my boyfriend John Church. Alexander made John seem boring.. but I can't go on loving Alex. He should be with my sister (she really just needs to get laid honestly.. ;)) That's why I introduced them.
  Alexander's Pov
I was just standing around and a young woman approached me. Pretty cute too. But I caught a glimpse of another. She was beautiful. She had long dark hair and a nice figure. Beautiful eyes. I kinda had a feeling they were related. And I was right. Her name was Angelica and her pretty sister was Eliza. All that stuff I said about dating? Well, when I saw Eliza it all changed. I was probably just overcome with lust, but I figured I'd give her a chance and put that aside.
Eliza's POV
He's walking over to me!! Part of me just like, 'just give yourself to him, he's perfect, let him do anything to you because it's worth it.' And then another part of me is all like, 'don't let him use you.' So I've decided not to seem so available.
No one's POV
"Eliza!" Angelica smiled, "I've got someone over here to meet you!"
"Hi Eliza." Alexander held out his hand, "it's Alexander. Alexander Hamilton."
"Hello Alexander." Eliza replied trying to keep it cool, "it's very nice to meet you, but I'd prefer it if you called me Elizabeth,"
"Oh sorry, Elizabeth.." he smirked, "but on the contrary, I was only following suit of your sister, who's almost as pretty as you are."
"I'll leave you to it!" Angelica smirked before getting up to leave, "oh and Alexander," she whispered, "don't you dare do anything to hurt her, or else you'll wish you were never born."
And with that, Angelica left.
"So, Elizabeth," Alexander blushed, "would you uhh.. like to.. go and get some coffee some time? I here that shop across campus is pretty good."
"I would love to." Eliza smiled, "oh and you may now call me Eliza." Eliza got up, kissed his cheek, and waved goodbye, leaving Alexander in a deep blush. Alexander was too awestruck to wave back.
And I think I'll end this here, my apologies for being inactive for so long. Also, should I write smut? Or should I keep this pg? Please tell me!