Chapter 5

I've passed by many eyes, but I only get lost in yours~

Eliza's POV
I walked into my dorm as discreetly as I possibly could so that my busy-bodied sisters wouldn't notice me, but unfortunately, I wasn't discreet enough.
"ELIZA!" Angelica growled, "Where were you??? Are you okay?? Are you tired? Hungry?!"
Angelica was hysterical, Peggy was chilled.
"Oh sup Liza. Did you get our text messages?" Peggy was smiling.
"Yep." I replied, "all 49 of them."

"What were you doing anyways?" Angelica asked when she had begun to calm down a little, "you were gone for quite a while."
"I-I was with Alexander." I blushed, "w-we went out for coffee and it started raining so we decided to go back to his place and—..."

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM??!" Angelica practically screamed it while Peggy's eyes widened, while she had joked about it she didn't actually think that it would've happened.
"Oh my gosh." Angelica was calm now, "Eliza you guys have only been on one date too.."
"Hey," Peggy spoke up, "Johnny and I have only been on date and we're a thing, in fact, we've already taken our relationship to the next level if you know what I mean ;))"
"Geez guys!" I choked, "we didn't do anything! I swear!"
"Sure sure.." Peggy joked, "then what'd you guys do then?"
"We just watched Moana and fell asleep." I replied, "it was completely a PG night with PG activities and no nasty stuff."
"Not yet at least." Peggy smirked and walked into the kitchen. I was about to go off into my room until Angelica grabbed my arm.
"Eliza, I'm not trying to be nosy or anything ," she began, "I just want to protect you.."
"I know." I smiled, "love you sis."
We embraced each other, and then went to do our own things.
Third Person POV
Eliza went into her room and decided to look at Twitter so she could read some of Alexander's short Twitter rants, the most recent one melted her heart.
Here's what it said,
"Why are people so beautiful? I know this girl named Eliza and when I first met her I was all like 'why the hell does God make some people (like her) so enchanting and pretty, but then there are ugly people like me!!"

Eliza giggled and decided to message Alexander.
————————————————————
Eliza: I just saw your Twitter rant
Alexander: and?
Eliza: you're such a cute dork
Eliza: but you're my cute dork
Alexander: 🤒
Eliza: why do you think you're so ugly and I'm so beautiful anyways?
Alexander: Eliza my darling, the way I see it, you're the sun and I'm just a weak and fragile plant using your light for photosynthesis..
Alexander: IN FACT, IM WORSE THAN A PLANT, IM LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH IN THE GARBAGE, SO I CANT EVEN GET ANY OF THE SUN!!
Eliza: yep it's official..
Alexander: Wait what??? What's official??
Eliza: you're adorable
Alexander: am not
Eliza: well then you're wrong Mr.Hamilton
Alexander: Hey Liza, do you wanna come over again over break? All the guys are going to visit family, but I kinda don't have any family to visit so I'll be here all by myself..
Eliza: Sure😊 I'd love to
Alexander: Noiceee 😏😏
————————————————————
Saturday Night, No one's POV
Eliza knocked on the door of Alexander's dorm, within a few seconds, he answered.
"Hey Liza." He smiled, "thanks for coming."
"No problem Alex," she replied, "I could never turn down anything from you."
"Anything huh.." he smirked, "be careful what you say, some people could take it the wrong way ;))"
She giggled and gave him a playful shove as she came inside.
"You look gorgeous." He said as his eyes up and down her body.
"You're too kind, sir." She replied blushing. "I must say you look wonderful as well."
"Eliza please don't lie to me." He looked down.
"I would never." She kissed his cheek, making him prop up. "Never ever."
He replied by wrapping her in a tight hug, she hugged him back and they went to go sit down on the couch.
"So what's the game plan for tonight?" Eliza asked and she inches closer to Alex.
"Hmm I didn't really think of anything, do you wanna just order some food and talk and then maybe watch another movie??" He replied as he ran a hand through her hair.
"Sounds great!" She smiled at him, her eyes were looking into his and his heart was in pieces again.
Alex ordered some delivery food and him and Eliza sat down at the table to catch up.
"So Eliza," he began, "on a scale of 1-10 how cute would you say I am?"
"Hmm.." she smiled, "a ten obviously."
"Okay you're lying.."
"Don't you remember what I said??" She retorted, "I said that I'd never ever lie to you."
"Oh yea.." he remembered, "nevermind."
"Now may I ask you something Alexander?"
"Anything."
"First of all, have you ever been in another relationship?" She asked.
"Well," he replied, "I've been in a relationship with this other woman named Maria, we were pretty tight, but she was incredibly demanding and rude. So we fought all the time, one day she accused me of cheating and stuff.. and I told her to get out..I've never seen her since, but I heard she's got a new boyfriend."
"Wow.." Eliza held his arm, "I-I'm sorry you went through that.."
"It's not my fault she's a bitch.." he shrugged, "have you been in any other relationships?"
"Yes, quite a few." She replied, "but I don't want to bore you with my love life stories."
"You'll never bore me gorgeous." He smiled and she snuggled in with him, "at least tell me about your most recent one."
"Okay fine then.." She held his hand, "his name is John Andre and we started dating in High School. He asked me to move in with him back at home and I lived with him a while, then he cheated on me.. but he was so.. apologetic for what he did.. so I forgave him and we remained together." Eliza was quiet now.
"You don't deserve that." He soothed her, "so why did you guys break up then?"
"Well, Everything was going perfect," she replied, "I thought he was going to propose too.. but then one day when I came home from work I caught him.. in the act.. he wasn't sorry, i wanted to confront him, but couldn't. So I remained quiet. And he left. With her. two months ago."
Eliza's eyes filled with tears, she wrapped her arms around Alexander tight.
"He sounds like a dick." He replied and Eliza nodded, "well, I guess you are what you eat.."
Eliza burst out in laughter and stopped crying. "You really know how to cheer me up love."
They both embraced each other.
————————————————————
After they finished eating dinner they where in the living room watching another movie yet again, this time it was 'The Notebook'
When it was time for a commercial break Eliza decided she wanted to ask one more question, "Alexander," she spoke quietly, "I need to ask you one more question."
"Okay shoot."
"Umm.. well.. are you well.." she was nervous, "are you a virgin?"
"You Answer first." He retorted
"No you." She retorted back.
"Okay both and the same time then." He gave a strange smirk while saying that. "3___2___1__"
"No." They both answered at the same time, and then started to laugh again.
"Oh Eliza I got something for you," he said as he got up to go get something from another room, "close your eyes."
"Hmm okay then," she replied, "but don't take too long, I might just fall asleep."  After about 30 seconds, he came back.
"Open your eyes." He ordered.
She opened her eyes to reveal that he had brought her a T-Shirt, but it was a cat T-Shirt with a cute kitty and a bunch of hearts all over. "Eliza," he began, "when I first met you I immediately knew I wanted to be with you and well, I still do. So will you accept this cat T-Shirt and be my girlfriend?"
"Oh Alex!!!" She became hysterical, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" She tackled him and started to kiss him all over his face, "Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I love you!" She smiled.

After she got up, he continued to lay there, awe-struck like he was every time Eliza did something like that, "I love you too Eliza, I know I haven't known you all that long, but I really feel like you're the one for me.."
"I-i feel that way too.." her cheeks lit up, "I've never met anyone like you."  
They hugged.
I'm going to go try it on." She winked and went off. When she came back, Alexander's heart started to beat extremely quickly as he looked over her body. He was consumed by affection so he went over to pick her up bridal style and he kissed and hugged her. When he set her down they began to kiss passionately. Their hands began to wander down each other and they were both feeling very promiscuous..  
;)
;)
Let's just say that T-Shirt Alex got Eliza didn't stay on for long...
-
-
-
-
WELP DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!! AND YOU THOUGHT THE LAST ONE WAS LONG ALSO, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THE PART WHERE ALEX COMPARED HIMSELF TO GARBAGE WAS TAKEN FROM A COMIC FROM HAMLIZA ARTIST MAYBELLETEA. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. BONUS FACT: ALEX AND ELIZA'S TEXT CONVERSATION WAS MOSTLY BASED ON CONVERSATIONS I HAVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND😆😆 also the next chapter will probably be smut so.. yea
Thanks for reading❣️