Interview (Finn Wolfhard)

Request- -citygurl

Summary: Y/n is part of the IT cast and the cast is doing an interview. Jack keeps flirting with her during the interview which makes Finn jealous.

A/N: I love Sophia and she's a perfect Beverly but in this Y/n plays Beverly :)

"Y/n, what's it like working with the rest of the boys? I know it must be a little hard since you're the only girl

"Y/n, what's it like working with the rest of the boys? I know it must be a little hard since you're the only girl." The interviewer asks and everyone looks over to her.

"It's actually not that bad, when you get past all of the playing around and them being annoying." She chuckles and the crowd laughs with her while her cast mates playfully glare at her.

"No but seriously they're all so nice and so sweet. They're like my family." She smiles and Jack smiles at her. "We all enjoy having Y/n around." Jack winks at her and she giggled. Finn watched the both of them as they continued to smile at one another.

"Jack, how would you describe Y/n?" The interviewer now asked as he had noticed how close Jack and Y/n seemed.

"Well, she's so passionate about her acting and she can always make me laugh whenever I'm feeling down. She's also very beautiful." He smirked which made Y/n blush. Finn's jaw clenched as he watched Jack with envy.

The interview continued with Jack and Y/n both flirting with one another and Finn being very jealous. He couldn't help that he had felt this way but he did.

He had been crushing on Y/n since the moment they had met and she meant the absolute world to him. Seeing her being happy with someone that isn't him really made him upset.

To be fair, she wasn't his girlfriend and she could flirt with anyone she wanted to but Finn still felt sad to see her with someone else.

The interview ended and the cast headed back to the suite they were all sharing, at a nearby hotel. Y/n had a room to herself while the rest of the boys shared rooms with one another.

"Hey, you guys wanna watch a movie?" She asked the rest of the boys who were currently all in the living room. "Sure." Finn smiled at her and the rest of the boys agreed.

"Y/n, sit next to me!" Jack pleaded and she smiled as she sat between Chosen and him. Finn looked at the both of them sadly as he sat next to Wyatt.

They decided to watch "Avengers" even though they have all seen it. Jack and Y/n kept talking and giggling with one another during the movie and Finn couldn't keep his eyes off them.

"Jack is so annoying." Finn whispered to Wyatt who then looked at him confused. "Jack is your best friend..." Wyatt said and then Wyatt smirked. "Are you jealous?" Wyatt teased and Finn blushed.

"No." Finn grumbled while Wyatt still smirked at him. Y/n then laid her head on Jacks shoulder and Finn felt his heart break. "Ok, maybe I am." He murmured and Wyatt looked at him sadly.

Jack whispered something into Y/n's ear that made her laugh. Finn groaned and got up to leave the room. "Finn? Where are you going?" Y/n asked as she moved away from Jack.

"Why would you care?" He sneered and made his way to his room. Y/n got up and went after him. "Finn, wait up!" She exclaimed after him but he kept walking away.

"Finn, please." She pleaded and he turned to face her. "What's wrong?" She asked as she saw the angry look he had on his face. "Why don't you just go back to Jack?" He said angrily now crossing his arms.

"Finn I'm your friend, you can tell me anything." She reassured he rolled his eyes. "See, this is the problem. The use of the word 'friend' makes my blood boil, Y/n. What if I don't want to be just your friend!" He exclaimed and she could see the pain in his eyes.

"Finn...I didn't know." She whispered and he hung his head sadly. "Because you were all over Jack." He murmured and she walked closer to him. She put her finger under his chin and made him look at her.

"What I didn't know is that you felt the same way about me." She smiled widely and he felt his heart melt. "W-what?" He stood dumbfounded as she then moved her hand to caress his cheek, "I like you too." She confessed and a smile grew onto Finn's face.

He then pulled her into an embrace and she buried her face into his chest. "Jack, is just my friend. I've only ever liked you, Finn." She said when she pulled away to look up at him. He smiled happily at her and put his hand on her cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked shyly with his cheeks turning pink. She bit her lip and nodded, Finn then brought her face closer to his and placed his lips softly onto hers.

It was different then what she had expected but better then what she could have ever hoped.

A/n: Oh hello there, nice to be back somewhat. Can't really promise I'll update more but hopefully you guys enjoyed this since I've been gone a while :)