WiFi (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n: I got this idea from a tumblr prompt and just had to write it. Also, I didn't really know how to end it so it's not the best  >_<

Y/n and her best friend, Kim share a house together.  Which means they also share the expenses that come along with it. Which of course includes the WiFi.

For some reason, their new neighbour had been using their WiFi which caused the price to be higher than it normally was. It was really starting to bug Y/n which led to Kim and her making there way over to their neighbour's house.

"What are you gonna say?" Kim questioned as they made there way up to the house. "I'm gonna tell them they have to stop. They can't keep stealing our WiFi. It's unbelievable." Y/n sighed and rang the doorbell. "Yeah! Somehow they keep still getting in even when we change the password." Kim groaned.

The door opened, "LISTEN YOU-" Y/n began but was met with a curly haired boy. He had freckles that could only be seen if you were close enough and pink lips that looked so kissable at the moment.

"-can keep stealing our WiFi. There's really no problem." Y/n sighed while he looked at her confused.

"WHAT" Kim exclaimed and looked at Y/n who was now blushing. "We should go. Sorry for wasting your time." Y/n said and then grabbed Kim's arm and hurried back to their house. Y/n closed the door and turned to Kim who was glaring at her.

"What the hell was that?" Kim questioned while Y/n looked down guiltily. "I'm sorry! He was just really cute." Y/n replied shyly and Kim facepalmed. "You are going to go back there and fix this!" Kim protested and Y/n sighed. "Fine!" She retorted and then headed back outside.

She went back to the house and rang on the doorbell again. She waited anxiously and the door swung open. "Are you here to yell at me?" He questioned and she just laughed nervously.

"Sorry about that. It's just my friend and I have been getting charged more on our WiFi because someone has been using it and we just came to tell you to stop." She finally said and he just laughed.

"Sorry about that. It's because my new WiFi since I moved here hasn't been the best and I do streaming on Twitch with my brother and we need the best quality we can get." He replied.

"My brother was able to hack and figure out your passwords. Plus, your passwords are pretty easy to figure out. TomHolland123 is pretty predictable." He then teased which made her blush.

"I wouldn't call that predictable but, ok." She mumbled clearly embarrassed. "I'm Finn, by the way." He said which made her look up. "Well Finn, I'm Y/n and I would really appreciate it if you could just buy yourself a new and better WiFi." She retorted and he just smiled.

"Of course, again I'm really sorry." He said cutely to where her heart melted. She sighed, "I guess I'll see you around." She said giving a small smile and turned around. "See ya, neighbour!" He exclaimed after her which brought a smile to her face.