Message (Finn Wolfhard)

A/n- Don't forget that you can request anything involving Finn, Mike or Richie. Just by commenting or messaging me. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this Imagine. Possible might have a part 2.

@finnwolfhardofficial has requested to follow you

Y/n stared in shock at the notification. Her hands began to shake as she hit accept. She hid her phone away quickly so her teacher wouldn't see and tried so hard not to jump up and down in class. She couldn't believe that her celebrity crush, Finn Wolfhard just requested to follow her.

She had no idea how he found her account out of over 7 million that follow him. Finn and her didn't have any mutual friends what so ever. It was just so baffling.

"Y/n? Are you listening?" Her math teacher asked and Y/n looked up. Everyone stared at her which made her become nervous. "Y-yea." She replied and looked at the board which had a weird triangle formula. He squinted his eyes at her but then went back to talking about triangles.

Y/n sighed and then began to actually pay attention. She would have to check her phone later.

The bell finally rang to signal the end of the day and Y/n immediately pulled out her phone.

@finnwolfhardofficial liked your post.
@finnwolfhardoffical liked your post.
@finnwolfhardoffical commented:😍

Y/n felt her heart race and put her phone back in her pocket. She headed her way to the bus with a smile on her face and pink cheeks.

She finally sat on the bus and then pulled her phone back out. She went through her feed and wondered to herself. If she should dm him?

As she wondered this she then saw a red bubble in her dm's. She clicked on it and it was a message from Finn. She had no idea that this message would change her life.