Cute? (Richie Tozier)

A/n: Got this idea from a prompt on Tumblr so sorry if it's a little weird XD

Y/n had always been neighbors with Bill Denbrough. She had a very close friendship with him and his little brother Georgie. She had grown up with the both of them and they did everything together.

So, when Georgie went missing Y/n's heart broke. Bill and her would stay even more closer and comfort one another knowing they were both feeling the same pain.

Y/n being friends with Bill meant she was friends with the other Losers. Stan, who Y/n would always talk to even though he was the quiet one of the group.

Eddie, who she always made jokes together with and always thought he was a dork. But, one thing was quite puzzling to everyone. Y/n thought Richie was the nicest person out of everyone.

She somehow saw the kindness and cuteness in Richie that everyone else didn't see. He found it very confusing to how someone as nice as her would think of him, a trash mouth like his.

"You're so cute." Y/n said one day which made everyone look at her in shock. Richie then turned around trying to see who she was talking to. He turned back around, "Me? Cute?" He questioned and she just nodded smiling. He looked at her with bewilderment but didn't question it.

When Beverly, Ben and Mike joined the Losers Club they were all like one big family

When Beverly, Ben and Mike joined the Losers Club they were all like one big family. They all got along perfectly well together and had gone through so much crap together. Whether that be Henry Bowers or a crazy clown who was tormenting them.

"What do we do if he comes back?" Richie exclaimed after the rest of the Losers. They had told Richie and Y/n to stay outside while Bev went and showed them something inside.

"Do what you always do, Richie. Start talking." Stan replied and then headed up the stairs to Bev's house. "It is a gift!" Richie exclaimed after them which made Y/n laugh.

He settled on to his bike and hit his bike with his fingers (I find that scene so cute idk why). She internally awed at the sight, You're so cute and precious." Y/n said teasingly knowing he didn't like when she would say stuff like that.

"IM NOT CUTE. IM A TRASHMOUTH WHO CUSSES ALL THE FUCKING TIME!" He exclaimed which just made her smile.

"How cute." She replied poking his cheeks and he just groaned. She giggled and it was music to his ears. "You're the cute one." He said smirking which made her blush.

"Oh, shut it!" She replied pushing his shoulder playfully. They then sat there in silence waiting for the rest of the Losers to hurry up.

"What the hell are they doing in there?!" Richie exclaimed clearly growing impatient. They then heard the sound of thudding footsteps and looked over.

"Finally! What the fuck took you so long?" Richie questioned and they all grew quiet. They then explained what just happened as Richie circled everyone on his bike.

(Bonus)

"Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie exclaimed as he still circled around everyone who was wheeling their bike alongs. "Shut up, Richie." Eddie said softly. "Yea, shut up Richie." Stan replied angrily.

"Oh okay, trash the Trashmouth I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." Richie said which made everyone roll their eyes.

"You still think he is cute?" Bev asked gesturing over to Richie who then stopped circling everyone. "Yea, he's adorable." Y/n said sighing as she looked at him as he cycled.

Bev shook her head with a smile and Richie slowed down. He came up beside Y/n and gave her a smirk. "Talking about me?" He teased and she just laughed. "You wish." Y/n replied and then began to finally cycle ahead of him.

A/n: Wow, this is crap. But, I hope you enjoyed it anyway XD