Chapter 32: Fighting Enderdragon

Time to fight the Enderdragon, you think.

You jump through the portal, and immediately you're greeted by the End. You grab your bow and start shooting. Once all the Ender crystals have been destroyed, you start fighting the Enderdragon. You shoot volley after volley of arrows, until, you run out.

You pull back the string- but you have no arrows. You store your bow, and take out your sword. Before you know it, you hear the familiar whooshing sound of an enderman. You turn your gaze to the ground, and the Enderdragon swoops down- attacking you. You look up, and start slashing and hacking.

Bad luck for you; you've diminished your attacks to only slashing when the Enderdragon swoops downward. The process is painfully slow, and you're hoping you won't look an enderman in the face.

You have barely finished the thought, when an enraged enderman yell shakes you from your stupor. You can't attack the enderman and the Enderdragon at the same time, and you curse yourself for not thinking this through, and bringing a pumpkin.

Well, this is what you deserve for acting rashly.

You're broken out of your thoughts when the enderman teleports and attacks. You dodge and back up against the obsidian structures, and craft a flint'n'steel. You light up the area, and the enderman teleports into the fire.

You smile grimly, as the enderman teleports all around the place trying to relieve the flames. You continue your barrage on the Enderdragon, albeit a little more carefully.

You're almost there... and you did it! You defeat the Enderdragon watching the particles explode into xp. The egg lands on endstone, and you leap forward about to mine away- until realizing you need a piston. You look in your inventory, but you soon realize you don't have the materials needed to craft it.

You sigh and stack up to the portal, returning you to the normal world. You eavesdrop to a conversation about you, from Notch...and Jeb? One last thought fills your head.

At least I defeated the Enderdragon.

Go to chapter 1 to choose a different path.

___________________

And I've finally updated! I'm so proud of myself. Since school started, I'll actually update faster. I know, it's weird, but when I have school, I do update quicker, and when it's summer... I'm lazier. Plus the fact that I'm on the web version(which is a pain in the butt thanks to the weird italic ways). Which is also why this isn't in italics.

___________________

You glance at the screen in front of you. Should you vote? You decide that, yes, you should, and you do. You lean back and smile at the chapter's last words- VOTE!