Chapter 11: Exploring the Mineshaft

You walk forward nervously as the sounds of mobs grows louder and louder. You're right next to the sound but where is it? You mine a block away from the wall, and flinch as a arrow whooshes past you. You've found a dungeon. Relieved, you continue walking.

You find some more chests with iron ingots, and you grab them all. You find another one with gold. You shrug and take those too. You continue walking, and suddenly, you spot diamond ore! You jump up with joy, and walk closer. The lava is in front of the diamonds. You're going to have to cross.

First, you make an iron pick, and then you build a cobblestone bridge. You cross carefully and mine all the diamonds. 6 diamonds! You feel very lucky. You cross the bridge to go back, and you walk back to your exit.

You crawl out, and you see a creeper!

In your panic you forget you have a sword. You throw the first thing you can find which happens to be your crafting table. You chuck it at the creeper, and start chucking random items. You chuck your axe, and it goes end over end, and with a mighty whomp! The axe sinks into the creeper's midsection. You walk forward carefully and retrieve your items. Who knew? You're a great thrower.

You exit out of the cave, and you're surprised to see that the moon's out. You sprint back toward home with long strides, and only stop to slice down a surprised zombie wearing a diamond helmet and diamond chest plate and a iron sword. You decide that the zombie was danger. Only when you arrive safely and slam the door shut, do you realize, that you picked up the zombie's chest plate and sword. Both are undamaged. On closer inspection, you realize both are also enchanted. You sigh realizing the zombie didn't drop the diamond helmet, but still what you got is great!

You eat dinner, realizing that you're starving, and find out, the only meat left is a couple lamb chops and some steak. You craft a full set of iron armor, even though you have a diamond chest plate. You decided that the diamond chest plate would be for emergencies. You also craft a diamond sword and place your diamonds, and diamond gear into the chest.

You rub your eyes wearily, and sink into bed. Until you hear a whooshing sound near you. You get up startled, and peer around your house. No one. Will you go outside and check or will you go to bed?

If you choose go to bed, go to chapter 14

If you choose investigate, go to chapter 15

_____________

My, my, my. You sure are a lucky person. Vote/comment/follow! :)