Chapter 18: Some More Continues

You sit down and inspect the wound carefully. You suspect that the arrow might have been poisoned. You lean down and you spot a greenish tint. Of course it could be the leaves but you're not sure. If it is poisoned, you should probably find milk or treat it as soon as possible, but of course it could just be a tint from the leaves...

Will you take the chance?

You shrug and think that until you're going to sleep again, you won't worry about it yet.

You cover up the rest of the holes, and lay leaves over the make-shift 'windows'. You tidy up your house and improve it to the best of your abilities.

But where in the world will you find milk? Obviously you're going to have to go back out of the jungle to the plains. You think about finding iron and dismiss the thought immediately. If you are poisoned, mining will take to long.

You're going to have to make a bucket out of wood or leather. Leather sounds better and you decide on that.

Moments later, mobs can be heard from any distance, but now there's a distinct sound of a crafter at work.

Bang, bang, bang!

You hold the wooden mallet forcing the leather to move to the right shape. However, the leather just won't stay in place!

Inspiration time! You quickly bang the wooden mallet on wood bark and make a wooden casing for the leather. You stuff the leather inside and bang it in tightly.

Perfect.

You fasten a wooden scrap of wood at the top, and viola! Your bucket is done.

Your bucket has a wooden casing made out of rough jungle bark, surrounding it, leather on the inside, and a wooden handle.

Wait a minute!

You grab some leaves nearby and layer it on as best as you can so the water won't seep through the cracks. Wait... You take out the roughly folded leather, and fold up again, noting the simplicity ease at which it folds, thinking that it will be perfect for a travel on bucket. You then proceed to tightly weave or as best as you can, place leaves inside, and covering all gaps inside.

Now the big decision faces you.

Will you go get milk as soon as you can, to cure the chance that you have been poisoned?

Or would you much rather go to sleep and see what happens.

It's your choice...

To go get milk as soon as possible, go to chapter 27

To go to sleep and see what happens, go to chapter 28

___________

Can't wait to write chapter 28... You click the vote button, and click the comment button writing a comment. Then you decide to go follow!