Chapter 3: Jungle Biome

You quickly sprint over to the jungle.

Soon however, you find yourself deep within the jungle. You face an agonizing decision, where will you build your house? You decide to first check out how unsafe it is now. The moon shines brightly as the last tidbits of sun disappear for the day. You decide to scout instead. You find a big tree, and climb up. You quickly swarm up the vines and grasp them, almost gliding over them. Once though, you almost fall as the vine underneath your hand crumbles and breaks.

Eventually you reach the top, and break the leaves nearby. You stand up onto the treetop and peer down. Monsters. Lots of them. You're gonna have to make a shelter or home, and fast. One type of house, immediately gets crossed out for now. Underground base. You don't have torches, so monsters could spawn. But the prospect of just mining in total darkness is not a pleasant thought.

However, you are going to have mine cobblestone. You start to go down. Suddenly you stop. You could build a house up here! Or on the ground, or halfway up the tree. You sigh, because once again you have to choose what to build.

If you build a house on the treetops, there'll be less to no monsters. However, it's harder to go down and gather supplies. And of course the risk of falling down weighs heavily in your mind.
Ground levels nice, you can gather supplies nice and quickly. But there'll be much more monsters. You won't face the danger of falling off a tree though. Of course the risk of being blown up by a creeper is increased by ten. You can gather cobblestone, which you desperately need.

Or of course, you could compromise. Build your house halfway up the tree. Monsters can't reach you, and it's fairly easy to get down. If you fall, it's an okay distance. The prospect of making a house halfway up sounds excellent to you, but of course the others are fine too. You're going to have to choose soon, as more and more monsters spawn.

What will you choose?

To build a house on the treetops, go to chapter 5

To build a house halfway up the tree, go to chapter 6

To build a house on ground level, go to chapter 7
_______________
My new updating method is writing all of a single chapters choices, then updating. I'm very mad at Wattpad right now. I originally wrote this once, but it didn't save! Anyways, if you're enjoying, vote/comment/follow!