1

Cs POV
I walked into pops to see three serpents dramatically showing off their jackets towards the entrance.

"Uh. Guys what are you doing?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious? Were dramatically showing off our jackets to the imaginary camera." Baylee said, flipping her hair to the side. "You guys are weird." I pointed out as I stole Danielles fries. "Are you guys coming to the party at Archies house?" I asked them. "Hell yeah. As long as Carly doesnt fuck Reggie in the bathroom." Brooklyn said. "Woah, that was one time and it was at the Blossoms party." I explain. "Stop referring to Cheryl as Blossoms. Jason's gone." Danielle points out. "Atleast I got a run at him before he died." I mumbled under my breath. "Wait what?" Baylee said. I snickered as she stared at me with confusion on her face. "Guys you want to hear something that Archie said to me last night?" Baylee asked. "God no." Danielle said. "Ignore her, what did your redheaded stallion say?" I asked. "He said me being a seprent makes me 100 percent sexier." She said. "Gag." I laughed. "Oh shutup, atleast me and Archie have sex that actually matters." Baylee argued. I rolled my eyes as I ordered a milkshake. "I have to go, Reg is being an asshat again." I said. "Is that one of your kinky new sex positions?" Brooklyn teased. "I will literally punch you." I said, walking away from the table. "Oh, I'll see you guys at Andrews tonight!" I called as I exited pops.
                              ●●●
Brooklyn's POV

"Juggie are you coming with me to Archies party tonight?" I asked Jughead. "Is that even a question? Of course I'm not." He answered. "Juggie... Archie is your bestfriend. What gives?" I groaned. "I just don't like parties B." Jughead said. "Ugh... well I know I'm your queen and Every thing but can I still go? The girls are suppose to be there." I begged. He nodded his head and smirked. "Just don't get to drunk." Jughead said as he helped me put on my pink seprent jacket. " I love you princess." Jughead whispered. "I love you too Jug. Come over tonight after the party." I said as I kissed him on the cheek and walked out to my motorcycle.
                                ●●●
Danielle's POV
"Sweets, why do you hate us so much?" I asked him. "It's not you. It's just everyone else that lives over there. They put the blame on us even though they are more fucked up than us." He explains. "How do you suppose?" I asked him again. "First off, the ginger rich boy got killed by his father. The incest was crazy in that family. Let's not forget that cooper girl, her dad literally killed 12 people." Sweet pea said. "But can I still go to the party?" I questioned. "Of course. Just letting you know now that if any of those flea infested bulldogs touch you I'll snap their necks." He declared. I walked over to the towering silhouette and attempted to kiss his cheek. "This is why I love you." He chuckled as he leaned down so I could kiss him. "Baylee should be over here soon. Text me when you make it home." I said. "I always do." He mumbled, shutting the front door. I heard his motorcycle rev up and go off. The sound disappeared in the distance and I felt my heart ache. I felt as if he loved me so much and I couldn't return it. Thoughts ran through my brain everyday about him. Does he really love me? It's been two years and I still felt incapable of saying those three words that could change my relationship. Of course I love him, I love him more than anything. I just couldn't say it. I ran outside when I saw Baylee outside of the window.

"Are you ready?" She asked.
"The question is are you ready? You look like shit." I said.
"Oh don't worry, I have a bunch of clothes over at Archies." Baylee chuckled. I rolled my eyes at her comment and started walking.

Baylee's POV
"Have you talked to sweet pea?" I asked Danielle. "Yep, he said he isn't going. He hates northsiders." She explains. "Oh? Your a north sider though." I pointed out. "Well, I'm an expection. He loves me and I'm a serpent." Danielle says. We had to walk to Archies house since Carly was getting a ride from Reggie and Brooklyn had a motorcycle. "I don't see why Archie couldn't just pick us up." Danielle complained. "Its his house, he has to decorate." I pointed out. "Did you just? Baylee. It's a house party for a bunch of hormonal teenagers. There's nothing to decorate!" She whined. I glanced at her and glanced back down to the cracked sidewalk. "Just shhh." I mumbled. "You know what I just realized " Danielle blurted out. "What?" I asked. "Out of our group, Carlys the slut. But I say that in the nicest possible way." She said. I laughed and started to smile as I saw Archies house in the distance.

"Babe! You made it." Archie said. "Of course I would." I said as I hugged him, noticing Brooklyn and Carly standing over by the kegs with Reggie and Moose. "Danielle, why don't you go over with Brooklyn and Carly. I have to talk to Archie."
                               ●●●
Carlys POV lmao
"Reggie why are you such a douche all the time." I asked him. "You know you love me." He smirked. "Fuck, you're right." I said as I took a sip from my red solo cup. I abandoned my place next to Reggie to go over to Kevin and Danielle. "Where's sweets at?" I asked Danielle. "He didn't want to come, he said that north side parties are lame..."  Danielle answered. "I'll show him lame." I said as I snatched Kevin's red solo cup and downed what ever liquid was in it. I got a burning sensation in my throat as I took one last sip. "K-kev, what was that?!" I asked. "It was vodka. Sorry C." Kevin apologized.  "No... it's fine." I said as I walked off in the direction of the kitchen in search of bottles of liquor. I began to drink and drink until my vision was blurry and I stumbled throughout the Andrews household trying to find Reggie.

I stumbled over to Kevin and Moose. "Hey M-moose. Do you know wh-where Reginald is?" I asked him. "He's over by the kitchen. Do you want us to led you over to him?" He asked nudging Kevin to hold me up. "Please do." I said. The two boys led me through the living area before I knocked my drink onto someone. "Watch where your going slut! Or should I say who your doing?" A familiar voice said. "Calm the fuck down Chuck. It's a party what do you expect?!" Moose yelled. The shouting began to atrattch the attention of our fellow classmates, including my dear boyfriend, Reggie. "What the fuck Chuck?!" Reggie called from the other side of the house. "Your slut of a girlfriend just spilt beer all over me." Chuck said. "She isn't a slut Chuck." Reggie snapped. "Oh really? Then tell me why she was in the conquest book five times?" Chuck hissed. Reggie launched himself in the direction of Chuck and pinned him on the ground. "Reggie stop!" I yelled. He continued to punch Chuck untill Chuck had flipped him over and brought a swiss knife up to his throat. The crowd around the two gasped. I tried to help Reggie but Moose and Kevin held me back. A loud thumping came from the stairs. It was Archie with a baseball bat in hand.

"Get the fuck out of my house chuck." Archie said. FP and sheriff Keller came in through the front door. "Son, I suggest you leave before I have to take you down to the station, and I'll take that." Sheriff Keller said, taking the knife away from Chuck. "Ok, party's over! Everyone get out- expect for Danielle, and Baylee, and Brookyln." Fp shouted, motioning towards the door.

Danielles POV
"The reason why I had you three stay is because well..." Fp trailed off. "What is it?" I questioned. "It's sweet pea. He got hit off his bike a hour ago. His injuries are... critical." Fp cried. Baylee and Brookyln came to my side as I cried out, not knowing what to do. I needed to see him, I needed to see his beautiful face. I need him to feel safe, and I failed. I felt helpless as my vision was clouded by my tears. "Fp... p-please take me to him. I-I need to see him, Please." I whimpered. He softly nodded his head, a tear falling as he did so.

- 1472 words

Bro Brookyln if you read this part it's so cringey and I kinda cried writing the last part ahh.