First Stop

Chapter 14: First Stop
-Bex p.o.v.-

I hesitantly peeked out of the bedroom door. The corridor that Sirius roomed in was what his room was like; completely unfamiliar to my eyes. With a sigh, I plopped down on Sirius' bed staring at the ceiling. This might take a while.

-

There was a small tap on the door and I perked up, "come in!" I called to the person on the other side, while making sure I was covered. Sirius entered the room and I smirked, "oh, so you know how to knock in the morning, but at night you've completely forgotten what that concept is, eh?"

He chuckled, rolling his eyes. "I told you, that was an accident. I didn't mean to walk in on you, while you were changing. Twice."

I hummed a response, laughing lightly. "Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night."

Sirius rolled his eyes and gestured for me to follow him. "Come on, James is waiting in the kitchen, he's probably wondering why it's taking so long to get you."

I stood and adjusted the large shirt on my body, following Sirius out of the room. He lead me down the unfamiliar corridor and into the kitchen.

James had been tapping his foot impatiently, waiting for us. When we arrived he stood and let sigh, muttering, "finally."

Sirius held his hand out, nodding at it. I rolled my eyes, not happy with the fact that he could apparate because he had already come of age. I took his hand and tried to ignore the newfound warm feeling in my chest.

It's because I love him, I figured.

The journey was quite fast, and when I opened my eyes, we were in my front lawn. I released Sirius' hand, looking away.

James appeared beside us only moments later. He looked up at my house and motioned to a window on the second level, he narrowed his eyes from behind his glasses. "Is that Blake? What's he doing in your house?"

"Andrew Blake?" I scoffed, "yeah right. He's not in my house. Why would he be there?"

James sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "You can cut the crap. We know he's all weird and stuff."

"James," I clasped his shoulder, "I think you're losing your mind. Blake is nothing out of the ordinary. And he's not in my house either." I hated lying to him, but I wasn't sure if I could tell him everything about guardians. He probably knew everything that Sirius knew, because they were basically brothers. But I couldn't tell him everything.

He looked up again and shrugged when he didn't see anything. "Must be a trick of the light or something," he trailed off.

I started towards my front door and gestured for the boys to follow me. Upon entering, I was called to by a small house elf riding a dog.

"Master! Master! Pip is happy to see yous! Who are Master's guests?" The house elf jumped from the dog she had been riding and grabbed my hand. "Pip will take master to get clothes first."

"Thank you Pip, where are the others?" I asked, patting the dogs head as I passed. The dog was obviously Andrew, he looked just as he did when he was playing with the house elves before.

"Tibby is with the Mister Seb, making cookies and Biddy is getting food from the store." Pip explained, handing me an outfit.

"Thank you," I slipped on the clothing, leaving Sirius' shirt on my bed. I followed Pip back down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hello Tibby, how are you?"

"Tippy is fantastic! How is the Master?" He asked, ignoring the baking to greet me with a hug around my leg.

"I'm great. The boys aren't giving you any trouble, yeah?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at the two house elves in front of me.

"No no no," Tibby shook his head fiercely. "Mister Seb is good. He likes cookies."

"And Mister Drew makes good puppy." Pip added, speaking from my right side.

"And where is Sebastian?" I asked, peering around the room for the kitten.

"The Mister Seb went for Mister Drew when you arrived." Tibby informed me, taking care of the beeping oven and the freshly baked cookies.

"Is that so?" I cocked an eyebrow curiously, moving towards the foyer. Andrew, still in his animal form, was growling at Sirius and James. Sebastian was circling them in the form of Tucker, not looking all too threatening.

"Aye, knock it off, you two." I gave a short whistle to catch the attention of the guardians in animal forms. "I'm ready when you two are," I offered to James and Sirius.

James backed away, not looking to be quite the fan of Andrew, "let's go." The boys walked out of my house quickly.

I chuckled, following them. "I'll see you two idiots soon," I murmured over my shoulder to Andrew and Sebastian as I followed after the two Gryffindor boys.

Sebastian seemed to have a smirk on his kitten face and Andrew barked happily. I made it out of the house and glanced back to see them both in human form, peeking through the window at us. Sebastian winked with a smirk and Andrew gave a small nod in acknowledgement.

"So, where to first?" I asked, turning my attention to James and Sirius.

"I figured we could go get some breakfast." James spoke up, "sound good for the start of our muggle outing?"

I nodded, "yeah alright." Sirius spoke his agreement and held his hand out for me.

"I'll lead the way." James gripped Sirius' shoulder, and took over the apparation.

----------------------------
Hey! I'm so sorry that it's been forever since my last update. School is starting up soon for me, so I'm going to have less time to update. When my school starts, I'm going to have to come up with a day that I update once a week. It'll most likely be on a Wednesday or Thursday, I'll have more info on that when the time comes.

Anyways, I hope you all liked it. This is a really short chapter, because I didn't want to add the rest of the muggle outing in this chapter, that'll be the next chapter.

So, if you'd please, don't forget to comment, vote, share, fan, and follow! If you do, I'll love you forever and give you the pleasure of being my bestest friend.