The First Mission

Chapter 9: The First Mission
-Bex p.o.v.-

Bellatrix was sent off and Tom put his meeting on hold, telling everyone he would finish it after introducing me to my newest member. "This way, Love," Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"Where are we going?" I asked, noticing that my Death-Munchers were following after us.

"To see you're newest member," Tom lead the way to a room I had never entered. "Excited?"

I shrugged, "I guess. I just want to know who it is, really."

Tom nodded towards the door, "well go on."

Slowly, I reached forward and opened the door. At the sound of the door clicking open, the boy inside of the room turned around to face us. I gasped softly, not moving, just staring at him.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Lucius bow slightly, showing the boy what to do. He hurriedly bowed, "My Lord," he glanced up at Tom.

Tom nodded at the young man and turned to me, "this is your new member, are you not satisfied?"

"Supreme Ruler," the boy bowed deeply to me.

"N-no," I shook my head, still watching the boy. "No, it's wonderful. Thank you, I just wasn't expecting him this early. You said you'd look into them."

Tom smirked, "I couldn't ruin the surprise, I'll leave you alone with your followers. This will give you time to teach the newest your rules."

I nodded and watched as Tom left the room, taking Rosier with him. Rosier never liked missing meetings; no matter how un-important they were.

"Regulus," I murmured softly, staring at him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry Aria, it happened faster than I expected." He apologized with a frown. "I came home and my parents told me I was now a Death Eater. Lucius managed to convince the Dark Lord to allow me to join your ranks."

I sighed, "it's fine Reggie, it's not your fault."

Regulus pulled me in a hug, murmuring into my hair, "don't worry, Aria, I'm going to help you. Now I've got the insiders scoop."

"Don't do anything that could get you killed, that's all I ask." I frowned into the crook of his neck.

"No worries, I've got this." He pulled back from out hug to look me in the eyes. His stone grey eyes looked so like Sirius' as he looked at me with a small sense of worry. I nodded and he pulled away from me. "Lucius, thanks for putting a good word in for me." Regulus smiled at the blonde he had befriended almost two years ago.

"Anything for you," he chuckled, welcoming Regulus into a hug.

"Cissy," Reggie smiled softly at his cousin, "I'm glad you're on our side."

I grinned, "look at us, our own little rank of Slytherins. The only one missing is Severus."

Regulus chuckled, "he shouldn't be joining until after he graduates though. So it'll be a bit before he joins us."

"It'll be good to have us all together again." Lucius smiled softly, "can you believe I've been graduated for one full year? We've been apart for a year."

"Life is crazy after graduations. You sort of forget about people. We won't forget about each other, will we?" Regulus asked with a small frown.

"I don't see how we can," Cissy murmured softly to her cousin, looking down at her hands.

"A war is starting, we're being forced into each other, we need to stick together." I spoke firmly.

"We need to stay together, because together, we are strong." Lucius agreed.