BIRTHDAY - FEELDOG - FLUFF

ok so if yall r confused, feeldog is the leader of a kpop group named UNB. and yeah, go support them!!

Haneul-"Aigoo~ He never calls, texts or even send a simple letter reassuring that he's fine..Did he forget what day is it today?.." Haneul sighed for almost the hundredth time.

and on that same time, someone knocked on her door. Her eyebrows furrowed and she immediately went down. She wasn't able to look first behind the curtains so, she opened the door to be greeted by a tall man wearing a black mask and all black clothes.

The mysterious man, grabbed her and placed a handkerchief on her mouth so she could pass out and it worked.

She passed out.

after 18 hours

Haneul-"W—Where am I?" Haneul slowly opened her eyes, she was at a very unfamiliar location. Her eyebrows furrowed and she immediately tried to to stand up.

Haneul-"Woah, Where the heck am I?" Her eyes sparkled as her eyes darted into a vey beautiful view, she was able to view the sunset by the beach.

But still, she was panicking. Until,
Someone barged through making her jaw drop and eyes to widen.

It was all of the UNB members, all together, smiling from ear to ear. But someone else caught her attention, and that was feeldog.

He was holding a strawberry vanilla ice cream cake that said, Happy Birthday.

Feeldog-"Happy Birthday!" Feeldog first greeted with a cheeky smile followed by a very heated blush at the end.

Kijung-"SAENG IL CHUKAHAE NOONA!!~" Kijung smiled and followed by more greetings by the others.

Haneul-"Y—You guys planned this?" Haneul was still shocked and awed by what just happened.

Daewon-"Your boyfie did." Daewon perked up a smirk and made a way for Haneul to see feeldog who seemed o be really shy and really red.

Euijin-"Lets give them some time, Happy Birthday Haneul!" Euijin gave her an eyesmile then immediately left with the others but, at some point she knew they were still listening from outside the room.

When the others left, Haneul and Feeldog knew that they missed each other but, there was this weird atmosphere that engulfed them.

Haneul's back was facing towards Feeldog which gave him an idea. Feeldog approached her and started to wrap his arms around her waist making her heart flutter by the sudden backhug.

Feeldog-"I'm sorry.." That's the first thing that came out of Gwangsuk's mouth.

Haneul didn't know what to reply since she was still trying to process everything.

Feeldog-"I'm sorry I couldn't surprise you with something very grand, I wanted to do my best but, this is all I could do.. I'm sorry.." Feeldog continued.

Haneul-"Shhh, don't say that. Seeing you and the others is the best surprise and gift anyone could give me. Don't be sorry, you really didn't have to book me a vacation, You did your best sukkie, Thank you." Haneul smiled and replied to Feeldog.

Then the both of them knew they were both happy. Feeldog started tickling Haneul making her fall onto the bed.

Haneul-"HAHAH—AHAHA s-stopp!!" Haneul panted while Feeldog tickled her.

They both fell on the bed.

Feeldog-"Happy birthday haneul-ah!" Feeldog pecked her on the lips followed by a cheeky smile

Haneul-"Aigoo~"