TIRED DJ - TEN (NCT) - FLUFF

wE THE NEW HEROEEES!!
ps. his angelic voice was so angelic, i think i heard jesus
--
Music beats filled the bar and the place was occupied by drunk people. DJ, Ten was the most lit dj around seoul. Although, not much people know how hard it is to be a DJ.

Sometime, people request for music that has hard projection yet, even though they are hard, he has no choice but to accept it or else he would look unapproachable.

He has a girlfriend like everybody else and her name was Kim Haneul.
--
Arriving home was a bit of a struggle for Ten since, he did not use his car and just used uber for going to the venue and back home.

"Babe!" Haneul cheered upon seeing Ten arriving. She was used to Ten who comes home almost midnight since, she had to understand her boyfriend's circumstances.

Ten-"Hey~" they cuddled by the sofa.

"I cooked your favorite." Haneul genuinely smiled and Ten suddenly perked up his back from the sofa.

Ten-"You cooked thai food?" He perked up a delighted moan upon smelling the food.

Haneul was talented in two things, cooking and dancing and Ten had to be honest,che was too lucky to have a girlfriend as talented as her.

"Just like how you wanted it." She squinted her eyes and chuckled after so, she watched Ten as he delightfully eats Haneul's cooked thai food for him.

Ten-"Thank you so much~" he caressed his stomach and pecked Haneul's cheeks. They kissed and Haneul lets Ten hover all over her mouth, basically, they did the famous french kiss.

"I-I'm n-not-" She was cut off by Ten who pecked her.

Ten-"I know jagiya.." He smiled and hugged her tight and ruffled her hair and making Haneul huff some hair strands  that disturbed her face.

"Thanks for understanding.." She whispered earning another peck

Ten-"Let's just sleep, okay? I love you.." He dragged Haneul to bed and cuddled to bed until, they slowly fell asleep but, before they do, Haneul responded to Ten's dialogue.

"I love me too." She giggled and all she heard was Ten's giggled and hugged her tight then, after so, they fell asleep together in bed.
--
ten : i like soft and sticky stuff in my mouth like our baby dont stop *does a kinky bite on da fork*
-kinky ten 2018-