SECRETS - DOTAE - FLUFF

its been a while y'all :D
--
Doyoung could feel as if someone was oddly staring at him, He was as tired just like the others since, their Inkigayo performance of Black on Black just finished. He was plopped down on the couch with WinWin.

Doyoung rised up and observed the room, he was trying to look if someone was, staring at him and that oddly bothered him a lot.

WinWin-"You okay hyung?" WinWin asked him

"Yeah.." Doyoung flashed a weak smile on WinWin and WinWin who was very tired, shrugged it off and leaned his head down the couch and massaged his temples. Until someone dragged him away.

Yuta-"Doyoung-ah, sorry for being rude but gotta take my man back." Yuta flashed a cheeky smile, Doyoung giggled and nods. Then, Yuta started dragging WinWin away and slowly but, surely the ship started to sail.

Doyoung was still observing when, His eyes locked with someone. They stared at each other for a good 3 seconds and the person looked away and rushed away. Doyoung followed him and finally caught his wrist when they were somewhere private.

"Hyung?" He calls out softly making his hyung look around

Taeyong-"I have to go, Doyoung." He smiles sarcastically and  tries to leave the awkward and nerve racking situation, Taeyong was not the cute and shy type but, he still has a soft part in him, he's just really known to be cold, arrogant looking and just the opposite of soft.

"Hyung, Are you okay?" Doyoung asks, Taeyong glances around him with the most soft look Doyoung has ever seen, he felt something flutter inside of him.

Taeyong-"If I told you, I'm not okay.. Would you care?" Taeyong suddenly asks, and in a blink of an eye Taeyong was walking away. Doyoung felt confused and worried that also made him curious, so of course, he will get to the bottom of this.
--
It was late at night inside of NCT U's dorm, everyone was fast asleep except for Doyoung. His head was bombarded with questions like, Why is hyung not okay? What happened? Is he okay? Mostly, about Taeyong.

He stood up and sneakily went to the kitchen, he grabbed some of Jaehyun's milk inside the fridge that he knew would make Jaehyun furious but, he had to drink it so he could sleep fast but then again, it didn't help.

He was walking back to his room when another room was lit. Not lit like whoo! but, lit with light, you get what I mean.. Doyoung sneakily peeks again like a bunny and notices it was Taeyong who also can't sleep.

Doyoung knocks at the door making Taeyong jump, first thing Doyoung notices was Taeyong's puffed red eyes, he cried. Second, Taeyong's ruffled messy hair, he's frustrated. Last, the shocked face Taeyong had, he didn't expected him to come at this time.

Taeyong-"Y-Your awake?" Taeyong asks but, immediately took it back feeling dumbfounded.

"Nope, I'm walk asleep, so move." Doyoung giggles and suddenly plopped himself on Taeyong's bed making a fuss but, he didn't know, It made the other's heart flutter.

Taeyong-"Doyoung, your not supposed to be here.." Taeyong whispers softly covering his red face so, it wouldn't be obvious that he cried, but he didn't know that Doyoung noticed it already when he came in the room.

"Hyung, don't cover your face.. Its okay not to be okay, its also okay to cry.. Its normal." Doyoung quickly replies shocking Taeyong.

Taeyong-"No its not." Taeyong replied back sternly, going back to his cold and stubborn side.

"Hyung, I also cry.. its normal to be not okay...and to cry-" Doyoung was cut off when Taeyong spoke, making Doyoung unfinished.

Taeyong-"Well, its not normal for me." Taeyong crosses his arm and turns the opposite side, now Doyoung stood up and placed a hand on Taeyong's shoulder then, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around Taeyong's waist.

"I'll be your shoulder to cry on hyung...you can tell me all your problems.." Doyoung whispered reassuring Taeyong not knowing that its making Taeyong's situation harder.

Taeyong broke the hug and stood up.

Taeyong-"Okay, you want to know my problem? Okay, I'll tell you.. I like you doyoung-ssi.. I'm fucking inlove with you and its driving me crazy! I can't help but, feel jealous when your around somebody else, it makes me feel so uneasy! I like you and that's my problem!" Taeyong's eyes started watering.

Doyoung was speechless, he never knew Taeyong felt this way towards him. He never had secret feelings for his hyung since, he thought Taeyong was straight.

"I'm sorry hyung.." Doyoung's eyes started watering as well, Doyoung was a strong and brave man that could protect everyone just like superman but, he also had a soft heart, a sensitive one, he was a cute baby -baby bunny :,D

Taeyong-"Don't be sorry. I should be, you didn't want me to like you and it was my fault for falling for someone I should have known wouldn't feel the same way I feel towards them."

Doyoung felt something sting in his chest and he was wayyyyyy smarter so, he knew why he felt this way.

"Hyung.." Doyoung was now locked eyes with Taeyong, Taeyong hummed and Doyoung responsed.

"Can you wait?"

Taeyong-"Wait for what?" Taeyong asks confused.

"Wait for time, I have officially developed feelings for you and finally is willing to live a lifetime with you.." Doyoung answered, Taeyong could feel heat rush through his cheeks.
He wiped his tears and was now smiling, making Doyoung smile as well.

Taeyong-"I'll be waiting.." Taeyong smiles.

"Thank you hyung, trust me hyung, it'll be soon." Doyoung smiles
--
dOTAE EREBONE 🎉
ps. it was my bday 2 days ago so im on a update rush-- *strikes a pose*