GREEDY - JAEYONG - FLUFF

*squeals in diff languages*
--
Jaehyun was bothered the whole day, He didn't know why Taeyong, his boyfriend was avoiding and ignoring him the whole day. He was very confused and worried at the same time. He tried asking Taeyong about it and he just got ignored

He was sitting and scratching his head when, Taeyong was passing by. He took that as an advantag and grabbed Taeyong's arm and pulled it.

"Taey-" he was cut off when Taeyong gave him a glare and clicked his tongue which was scary like hell.

Taeyong-"If your going to ask me about it, figure it by yourself." Taeyong glared then, released his arm from Jaehyun's grip. Jaehyun was confused as fucc. His boyfriend just left him.

"What did I do?" He had a confused look that actually, bothered another member.

Johnny-"Aye Jeffrey, what's the matter? You look so bothered the whole day." Johnny asked Jaehyun with the most fluent english ever.

"Taeyong hyung is ignoring me and I don't know why, he seems mad at me." Jaehyun explains with a genuine frown plastered all over his face making Johnny worried.

Johnny-"What did you do anyways?" Johnny asked finally in korean.

"I don't know.." Jaehyun whispers

Johnny-"Try to remember." Johnny chuckles while, Jaehyun still is, confused. He tried his best to remember what he did and he just won't remember.

"I don't know man.. I hugged Doyoung hyung that's all about it-" He was cut off when Johnny facepalmed himself and started to chuckle.

Johnny-"I think your boyfriend is jealous dude, you hugged someone else but, him." Johnny explained making Jaehyun's eyes shot wide open. He stood up and thanked Johnny. So, Taeyong was jealoused?

He was giggling by himself when he started running around their dorm while, looking for Taeyong who was having quality time with the maknaes.

"Taeyong hyung!" Jaehyun called him and everyone's attention stared at him.

Haechan-"Let's go, let's go.." Haechan dragged Mark away leaving, Taeyong and Jaehyun all by themselves with some distance.

"I'm sorry babe.." Jaehyun pouted and rushed towards Taeyong and sat beside him. Taeyong still had a straight face on.

"I can't believe I have such a jealous baby.." Jaehyun smiled and grabbed Taeyong for a tight hug, Taeyong broke the hug and blushed when he heard the 'Jealous baby'

Taeyong-"Ya! Its not my fault I got jealous because, of you hugging someone else but me. I know I sound greedy and heck, I am-" he was cut off when Jaehyun pecks his lips.

"I get it babe, I love you so much." Jaehyun ends the argument with his famous smile showing his dimples -alrighty, come bury me :D

Taeyong-"I'm still mad at you." Taeyong tries his best to not squeal and lose his shit. Since, Jaehyun and his face was now an inch apart. Though he fails and started blushing into a red crimson shade.

"Ookay tomato~" Jaehyun giggles and Taeyong buries his face on Jaehyun's chest.

Haechan-"OーMO!"